Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies, still no grotto eh? Bah humbug lol

how are we all this evening?

Evie was too!

She keeps bursting into floods of tears when i leave the room :dohh:

Went to a new toddler group today and she knackered herself out there so is fast asleep. Wont be going back tho, the mums were really clicky and i felt really judged for using cloth and BF :(

you cant win with stuff like that can you? i dont judge anyone for their choices as long as they arent neglectful, it'd be nice to have that respect from others!

Ive been doing up my garden all afternoon so havent been on. Still no grotto! Nice to see the blinkies are back lol

yeah i know!

one of the girsl asked me if it felt creepy breastfeeding a walking and talking child :(

Oh well, i need to find some decent mummy friends!!

i'd still be breastfeeding now if we'd managed it, i was heartbroken when i had to stop :(

ooh whats your garden like laura x

some people have no shame lol, id still be bfing too if naomie hadnt suddenly decided shed had enough :cry:

I am in for the night! I need to stop taking stuff out my case to wear, wish it was horrible weather so I could shove on my hoodies that are in my wardrobe because that's all it consists of! :(

I'm in a hoody this morning, it's bloody freezing here at the moment

it's pissing it down here :haha:

having another awful morning

someone send some luck or something my way
i'm starting to think the world dislikes me

:dohh:

Im under my blanket lol :) with a very big hotchocolate :) Yum but no candy canes . . . Can I have a cane please ha ha I want one

It's raining by you Jen? I'm in shorts :shock:

Wish it was here!!!!

You gonna miss me? :winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe