Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i keep looking at mse for something to buy for a pressie but nothing jumping out yet!

Its triple points weekend at boots this weekend so might get the fisher price play mat for bump :cloud9: £50 though :eek: Rip off! Its gorgeous though.

Saw a Robin this morning that means it's time for Christmas!

I'm going to Morrisons will take a snap if there's anything Christmassy

Just walked into our small town and walked passed the card shop and they were just putting the Christmas wrapping paper, bags and cards out!. Christmas has started ladies :happydance::happydance:

Miss_Bump I'm going to Nerja in Spain :) I've never been but my friend has! I didn't see anything Christmas in the shop!

Do it!!!!!

Im really hoping Ikea have Christmas things today :haha:

Saw a Robin this morning that means it's time for Christmas!

I see robins all the time :shrug: Why are they seen as christmassy? surely they dont all just die in january and born in nov for 2 months?

Miss_Bump I'm going to Nerja in Spain :) I've never been but my friend has! I didn't see anything Christmas in the shop!

I realise you weren't replying to me, but i've been to Nerja! It's wonderful!! Make sure you eat in Scarletta's, California & Havelli. Mmmmm yummy food, I am drooling at the prospect :munch:

Oh and visit the donkey sanctuary! Too cute :D

Have a fantastic holiday!

Have you been to Burriana (sp??) beach? I'm going with my friend & her family so they'll be showing me around! Thanks for that hun :cloud9: x

i'm gonna take my camera to town tomorrow
just to photograph christmassy things!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have you been to Burriana (sp??) beach? I'm going with my friend & her family so they'll be showing me around! Thanks for that hun :cloud9: x

Omg I have been missing out :growlmad: I haven't been there! You'll have to let me know what it's like, for when I go back! Hopefully next year :happydance:

If you don't mind travelling, Granada is lovely :) Think it's about an hour/hour and a half drive. They have lovely gardens and a palace to look around. There is also a mountain range there, Sierra Nevada. Lovely to drive up to the top! When I went there in July there was still little bits of snow in places!!! Very strange :wacko:

we got missy some new shoes! its an exciting occaision in this house! her feet dont grow very often

blah- what play mat are you getting?

and lmao to miss_bump, why are robins seen as christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"