Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not even have the 'Santa's Grotto-coming soon' thing on the forum...just so we can look at it?:rofl: xx

me too! :haha:

i might do a stocking this year for emily
she's old enough to get the jist of xmas
plus it means i can buy more presents

:wohoo:

lol how many of u keep refreshing the main page to see if santas grotto has appeared since your pleas? :haha:

gah i dont think they're gonna give in yet.......... cos they're mean :(

it took us about a year just to get a teen
parenting forum, they don't give in easilly

:rofl:

I cant wait for xmas this year, although mine are now 5 and 7 wondering how much longer they will believe in santa :(

I can't wait until they open the santas grotto on here :happydance: Is it the 1st Sept they do it? x

We have nearly three weeks of begging!!, unless they cave in early!.

My fourth Christmas Pressie has just turned up..................I wish it could be Christmas everyday (bursts into song)

while tidying our room i found a few things i'd forgottten that i had put away for lyss!

Dean went into ELC today to get a bubble machine for Xmas for Harvey and the man behind the counter said EVERYONE is buying stuff now,therefore,due to the fact everyone is Xmas shopping,you have to open SG :rofl: xx

Dean went into ELC today to get a bubble machine for Xmas for Harvey and the man behind the counter said EVERYONE is buying stuff now,therefore,due to the fact everyone is Xmas shopping,you have to open SG :rofl: xx

the people at ELC don't lie either

:winkwink:

i keep fighting the uge to start randomly firing pm's at holly to see if she'll cave.... but i think she'll hurt me :haha:

i really want the happy land stuff to go on offer!!! does anyone know if its likely to again before xmas?

i keep fighting the uge to start randomly firing pm's at holly to see if she'll cave.... but i think she'll hurt me :haha:

i really want the happy land stuff to go on offer!!! does anyone know if its likely to again before xmas?

ooooh shall we spam holly with PM's??:rofl: xx

haha i really want to! its the most annoying idea i can think of but you've seen what she did to my sig last time i had a conversation with her.... im gonna end up with some kind of wacky username and an even worse sig if she catches me as the instigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->