Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

She's been okay with the pain, I knew it was a long time coming as she was drooling for a couple months and then suddenly the teeth were there one right after the other. I can finally see the first one when she does her big smile at me. She is a bit early for crawling compared to the others, but honestly I think it's because she wants to chase all her siblings around. She is loving going up to her bead maze and the big mirror I have in the living room; even standing up (which she is very early for doing, granted she can't support herself well yet).

I can't wait to hear more updates on your guys' LOs, and Sushai, you're so close to having the next little one you're definitely gonna have lots of different stuff to experience, going to be exciting.

Hi Ladies.

How are we all doing. Nearly 3years or maybe 3 years now when we all found out we were pregnant with our little 2018 babies. Can't believe my little one is already 2years+. Definitely my hardest of the 3 haha but wouldn't change him and his crazy curly hair. No idea where he gets it from. Hope you're all well xx

Screenshot_20210205_165421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->