Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

Jess - Feeding has become impossible these days, because of the slow flow. Ethan refused to tolerate that.. I really don't know what to do at this point, I am pumping away, but, we all know that is not as efficient as feeding directly. Oatmeal has helped some, and I have ordered Lactiful, fx it will help more..
Aurelia is so so cute, can't believe she is sitting already. I love how healthy and happy she looks..

Sushai - I really wish Ethan wanted my attention more, lol. Little guy still wakes up at night couple of times for feeding and I saw today DH was having a serious conversation with him, telling him how he should consider sleeping through the night and let mom and dad get some sleep. Baby boy was smiling, truly, it was hilarious..
I love your little princesses, they are so adorable.. Babies love mirrors, I guess that's why they are so into snapchat..

Jessica- yay pictures!! She’s adorable!!!

Lady_Alysanne - thank you! Also that’s too funny about your dh having a serious talk with Ethan lol

LadyA- she definitely leans in the booster seat, lol, but she is just now starting to use her arms to balance when we sit her up, still a bit to go to support herself but exciting nonetheless. Sorry about the supply issues, you can only do so much and all that matters is a fed baby! Try and keep it positive in your mind if it helps you feel better about it all :)

Sushai- Thank you! She's definitely a hand full already, haha.

dove - what a cutie!!

Has it really been three months, wow! Aurelia is starting to roll over with ease, and is trying to lift her chest but not quite there yet. She smiles and laughs a lot, especially at ds2. Ds1 carries her around sometimes, and I've found putting her in one of the other's high seat helps so I can get things done, but she is almost always with me. Luckily with ds1 being older he helps out so much so I can at least shower and get things going during the day. We have had some nice weather here the past few days so they've all been outside in the breezy sunshine to play. I imagine dd2 will be crawling during the summertime, which will make it fun to play out there, hehe.

Jess - Thank you, it means a lot. So cool your little ones are helping out. DH is joking about getting Ethan a sibling, and I have thrown GOT joke at him "not today", lol..

All babies are so so adorable, Ethan is also 3 months today..

55500759_10156718256850860_5032995251871023104_n.jpg

that hair!! He's so cute, too Haha. I'm definitely glad to be done with having kids, I loved being pregnant but four kids are enough and I'm ready to go to the next stage of my life with a career while my family grows.

Jess - Thank you.. He just had his first haircut a week ago. That was a reason why OB/GYN wanted to use forecep instead of vaccum delivery.

I'd never heard of that before, I didn't even know many doctors used forceps or a vacuum much anymore either!

Jess - We didn't know it either, just found out when it was necessary. And for us it was, as LO's heartbeat went unstable due to long labor..

Hope everyone is doing great.. Can't believe our LO's are close to being 4 months old..
I am dreading the next set of shots though. Other than that, it is amazing how quickly baby boy is growing and becoming more of a social creature..

Yeah my dd also had her heart rate drop low during pushing her, and ended up having to be resuscitated.

It is crazy, I was just thinking a couple days ago how she is almost four months old! I agree with the social stuff, so exciting to watch their personalities coming out too. Not looking forward to the shots either, but I think it will be better this time.

Hoping everyone is doing okay, it's so quiet on here lol

My question is to experienced moms here, Ethan started to feed less than usual from last week. I will have to try two or three sessions for the amount he used to take in one go. He is still getting enough wet diapers and seems happy. But I am worried, if this continues he will start to loose weight. So, is this a phase? Or should I contact his Ped?

Thanks Jess, I will then wait until his next appointment to bring it up. Hope everything is going great with you! How is little Aurelia?

Lady_Alysanne my girls drink the bottle in one go maybe once or twice a day. Most of the time it’s broken up in two or three sessions all within an hour or so. My girls have not lost weight, on the contrary they just keep on gaining. Like Jess said output is the most important thing to look out for.

Sushai - Thank you, that certainly makes it easier hearing I'm not alone. I will just continue doing what I do then.
How are you feeling? Hopefully, no MS!

Sushai - Thank you, that certainly makes it easier hearing I'm not alone. I will just continue doing what I do then.
How are you feeling? Hopefully, no MS!

You’re welcome!

Nausea is still hanging around. I would’ve thought it would be long gone by now since I’m now in second tri. Fish in particular sets me off real bad. I’ll be having my anomaly scan in less than 5 weeks and hopefully be finding out gender then.

Sushai - wow, second trimester.. time really flies, doesn't it? Sorry about nausea though.. hopefully it will be over in a week or two.. and can't wait to know more on your scan, any guess on gender?

Sushai - wow, second trimester.. time really flies, doesn't it? Sorry about nausea though.. hopefully it will be over in a week or two.. and can't wait to know more on your scan, any guess on gender?

No clue on gender. I never go with my gut instinct as it has failed me miserably before lol. We are really hoping for a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->