Christmas Dinner Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 10-12 yrs ago my mum allways gets a big big terkey but this yr she had got a new oven it came to xmas morning and the bird woundnt fit in the oven as it was to big. so she had to pull it apart. after that she forgot about the spuds and brunt them then set the table and we all sat down nans chiar fell apart then the table did needless to say we didnt have xmas dinner but had a really good time

My Christmas disaster I can look back on and laugh now...at the time Iwas sooo upset!

I had moved to Milton Keynes and was in the hospital workers accomodation and everyone was going home bar me and I was working christmas morning...which was nice as we had a christmas breakfast.

I then headed home to an empty house and had been really good and cheerful and bought all the stuff to make a traditional christmas dinner....in my excitement I forgot to make my roast potatos and defrost my pudding.
When my mum called and asked how my dinner was I burst into tears....:dohh:

Other than that it was a great day.

EMma.xx

Well I wouldnt call it hilarious but it seems to happen every christmas!!
Everytime my brother gets hold of a cracker, everything on the table seems to go flying! And it has to be the glasses of drink first, so we're used to a wine tasting roast!
No wine for me this year thou :(
Xx
Ohhh just thinking about christmas is getting me all excited:D:D!!
x

thanks for sharing your stories... some made me laugh out loud!

mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back