Christmas food ordered

highhopes19

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So last night I ordered all our Christmas dinner food and desserts from sainsburys ready to collect on the 23rd so exciting :happydance:

We always go out for Christmas dinner but I couldn't justify it this year belle is a real fussy eater and hardly touches it I don't mind paying for daisy as she eats everything and anything :blush:

Now to pay off the rest of the deposit for our holiday in the next 2 weeks so then I can get into full christmas mode!

:happydance:

Oh wow has Sainsbury's got theirs out already? I can't see that Morrisons have theirs yet, I will be buying a few bits from them, love their desserts and beef wellington!

Wow, you are very organised! I haven't even thought about what I'm going to have yet.

Brilliant, my kids want the sleeping Santa cake from there

That's about as organised as it gets though I'm afraid I feel so behind this year im starting to panic doesn't help that oh booked a holiday where the remainder of deposit has to be paid by the ,17th of November which is making me even more worried

I've made a list of Christmas food and that's about it

What does everybody have on their lists? I've only had Christmas with OH's family or my own. Bar once in 2014 which was me, OH and DD1. But that was a standard crumpets for breakfast, roast with few extras for dinner then crackers and cheese for tea. It'll be us 4 this year unless my parents decide to come too - I don't know what things should be bought.

I've got a christmas eve list (we have a buffet) Christmas day last with bacon for breakfast and all the roast stuff, a general Christmas list (cheese, tins of sweets) and a drinks list :blush:

A list doesn't suffice for Christmas, I have to have a spreadsheet :haha: I start with a food timetable and then create lists underneath for snacks, puddings etc, then ingredients. I do a Tesco slot that I book early Dec so I have 3 weeks to alter!!

A list doesn't suffice for Christmas, I have to have a spreadsheet :haha: I start with a food timetable and then create lists underneath for snacks, puddings etc, then ingredients. I do a Tesco slot that I book early Dec so I have 3 weeks to alter!!

I do that with asda. As soon as the Christmas slots become available I book one.

I do that with asda. As soon as the Christmas slots become available I book one.

Makes it so much less stressful! Never had issues with subs.

I refuse to be stressed about Christmas anything we can't get we go without. Thankfully subs have never been a huge issue. We've had a couple of unavailable items but I've just sent dh out to get them or as close as possible to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->