Christmas Gifts & Shop Ideas

No probelm Jo and thank you for the welcome, will pop on here later on tonight when kids are in bed and i get some chill time lol.
Chris xx

I had to join to say that i Mariahsoaps, i am genuine, i am rushed off my feet a lot of the time, lots of people read that as pamper clubs go out 30th of every month, however it is updated now, thank you for bringing my attention to that.

Chris
Had a feeling you might if this was still up and going ;) Glad we helped :lol:

I think I liked the sound of the club thats how I ended up noticing.

Gosh Jo ya so suspicious ....

:rofl:

Lol sometimes i cant see the wood from the trees and its good that other people can point out these things.
Chris xxxxxxxxxxx

lol

So .... any discount codes? :rofl:

Do you have a banner? We would be very happy to place a banner on our website with that exclusive code to BnB members if you wish to make it an ongoing thing? (Just confirm with OH when hes home but we did it with hibaby).

:D

Thats nice of you btw :D Im cheeky Im always after a lil bargain :D

Yes thats fine, banner you can save as my banner on the site, and yes i gathered you were a cheeky one lol,. but hey if you dont ask, you dont get.
Cxxx

:blush: lol

How long have you been making these goodies? Kina (one of the members) use to do simular but she stopped :hissy: so you may have fans here lol

Do you have kiddies? May as well be nosey now :rofl:

You make me giggle, yes may aswell be nosey aswell lol.
I have been making soaps for 3 years and Mariah's went live 2 years ago, Mariah is my great grandmothers name and she was a very special lady, she also loved the colour purple aswell, so i named my business after my great grandmother.
Kids yes i have 5 and still get broody but partner is not having it lol, i have 3 boys, Paul is 14yrs, Jamie is 13yrs and Connor is 2yrs, 2 girls, Nikki is 16yrs and Samantha is 7yrs, so yea a handful and i never ever believed the saying they get worse as they get older, but boy oh boy its soo very true.

Gosh Jo ya so suspicious ....:rofl:
Hey!!!!
Hope i didn't offend you Chris i feel awful now

Ooh cool a free gift :) will deff be ordering as soon as OH gets paid, i have my eye on a few things LOL

Dont be daft Jo, no i am not easily offended honestly, dont feel bad hun, no offence taken, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Originally Posted by Wobbles https://www.babyandbump.com/images/babyandbump/buttons/viewpost.gif
Hey!!!!
Hope i didn't offend you Chris i feel awful now

Ooh cool a free gift :) will deff be ordering as soon as OH gets paid, i have my eye on a few things LOL
LMAO You muppet I was kinda taking the piss and passing the blame on to you :blush: I expected you to call me a cheeky so an so ;) as well :rofl:

You make me giggle, yes may aswell be nosey aswell lol.
I have been making soaps for 3 years and Mariah's went live 2 years ago, Mariah is my great grandmothers name and she was a very special lady, she also loved the colour purple aswell, so i named my business after my great grandmother.
Kids yes i have 5 and still get broody but partner is not having it lol, i have 3 boys, Paul is 14yrs, Jamie is 13yrs and Connor is 2yrs, 2 girls, Nikki is 16yrs and Samantha is 7yrs, so yea a handful and i never ever believed the saying they get worse as they get older, but boy oh boy its soo very true.
Oh wow thats really sweet :D

5 kids .... Im having to twist my OHs arms (soon threaten his legs) for 2!!! If our kids are anything like me and him put together we're expecting a nightmare teenager ... which will be Daddys problem tbh :rofl:

i have done 3 4 2 at boots and got loads of point love it espically when i get vouchers from work so its cost me nothing yeah thats the best part

glad i finished my christmas shopping

Originally Posted by Wobbles https://www.babyandbump.com/images/babyandbump/buttons/viewpost.gif

LMAO You muppet I was kinda taking the piss and passing the blame on to you :blush: I expected you to call me a cheeky so an so ;) as well :rofl:

Ya cheeky bloody bint, stop picking on me because i am simple!!!:rofl:

better?

You got a customer here too chris :D
Will have a proper look tomorrow when im paid.

Thanks Aracanegirl, wish i knew you al by name, i never knwo who my customers are lol, i am just back from town, off to cook dinner, then spend all weekend doing orders, i promise i am goign to try and get on tonight for a nosey.

Mothercare are doing some very cute Christmas outfits - though I have to say the Xmas pudding one just reminds me of Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo from South Park

:wacko:

me and my sister in law put our money together and got parents a digital picture frame, and we downloaded pictures of the grandchildren for present from grandchildren

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->