• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Blue- hugs to you

Nikkchikk - 10 dpo is perfect timing for an implantation dip! Fx'd for you!

Blue- hugs to you

Nikkchikk - 10 dpo is perfect timing for an implantation dip! Fx'd for you!

You know, I've been googling for a while and I've come to the same conclusion.

I read a study about the rise of estrogen along with progesterone in the second part of luteal phase and it states that the surge of estrogen coincides with implantation (if there is an embryo). So it happens in most normal cycles regardless of possibility of pregnancy. It's just that if there is an embryo, cd20-24 (of a normal 28 day cycle) is when implantation will happen. I am at cd24, I had a huge dip today and have patches of ewcm so I r think my estrogen is way up.

Again, this is just my body preparing itself for implantation if there is a viable embryo.

The only way I will know if I've caught this egg is if my temps stay up (indicating progesterone levels sustained) for the next 5 days and some more, as well as a +hpt of course ;)

nikk - I feel like you're TOTALLY getting a BFP in the next 2 days!! temps sprung back up!! when are you testing next? (looks like daily from your FF chart, so I imagine tomorrow?) Did you read about when the best time after suspected implantation is to test? I thought I read somewhere that it was 3 days.

nikk - I feel like you're TOTALLY getting a BFP in the next 2 days!! temps sprung back up!! when are you testing next? (looks like daily from your FF chart, so I imagine tomorrow?) Did you read about when the best time after suspected implantation is to test? I thought I read somewhere that it was 3 days.

Wishtobemom, you're like my own personal cheerleader :) I needed that! I tested this morning but I only see a faint line and can't tell if it's pink or grey (evap) but it's there. Am I the only one who doesn't like frers? I feel like I'm always seeing things lol. If I can get a good pic I'll post it. I am either 11/12 dpo depending on FAM or Advanced mode

Here. Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• 2014-12-29 09.13.23.jpg
    2014-12-29 09.13.23.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 15
I think I've heard that about FRER. I've never even had a squinter so I can't relate.
So when I look at your pic, if I move my monitor around, I can see something, I think. It could be the real life-to-pic-to-uploaded photo quality too, so it might be more obvious in person.
FX'ed that it continues to get darker!

I feel like I see something as well! If you just implanted yesterday....it would make perfect sense that nothing would be there. I think I implanted on CD 8 and when I tested CD 9 if was negative. CD 11 there was a faint line....that would have been 2 days after implantation. FX'd tightly for you!!!I can't wait for you to test again in the next couple days!. :thumbup:

One more.

When I hold it to outdoor light, it had a pink color too it, but still faint. I asked husband what color he saw (not mentioning grey or pink or the significance) and he said it looked pink. Here's to hoping for darker tomorrow!

Attachments

• 2014-12-29 09.20.01.jpg
    2014-12-29 09.20.01.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
Ok LAST one from me. This is tweeked from instagram so that 8th visible on the web (it's clear to the naked eye).

I'm calling it! I think I got my BFP!

https://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/nikkchikk1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20141229_093412_zpsd29e0689.jpg

Definitely see all of those...no squinting required!!

Yay!!!! Thanks everyone for putting up with me. This is an amazing group of women and I don't know where I'd be mentally without you! You all deserve the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->