• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

I'm out ladies. Starting bleeding yesterday which only gives me a 10 day luteal phase. I'm guessing the clomid has something to do with it since that's never happened before. Hopefully I'll get in to see the doctor either tomorrow or Saturday.

Excited and hopeful for you all. Peace and blessings to all you lovely ladies!

Pictures taken an hour after....cautiously optimistic that I'm not just seeing that line???

Attachments

• 2014-12-26 09.27.21.jpg
    2014-12-26 09.27.21.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2014-12-26 09.19.15.jpg
    2014-12-26 09.19.15.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 14
I see something, nikk!! And your temps are ridiculous! Any symptoms??

I see something, nikk!! And your temps are ridiculous! Any symptoms??

Other than a sore throat, absolutely nothing. It's weird too, because with my daughter I had dizzy spells at this time! The plan is to wait 2 more days and test again...but I don't know of o will be able to help myself from trying tomorrow!

I can't see anything but that doesn't mean too much. I hope this is it for you!

I can't see anything but that doesn't mean too much. I hope this is it for you!

Ugh I wish the Web quality of the pics was better! Anyway I compared of very negative test from a couple of days to go to the one from today and there is clearly a difference in a line, albeit a very slight difference!

I see it too! Fingers crossed for you and all the upcoming testers.

Thanks for the update, 2plus! Hopefully it's not too much longer before you get your BFP for 2015. :thumbup:

Hope everyone has had a good christmas.

AF got me today. Totally devastated! LP made it to 13 days thid cycle which i guess is positive.

Think i have taken it so hard as really had my hopes set on getting pregnant before christmas, and before i turn 37 on 18th jan.

GL to the other testers.

Well, yesterday's test was a fluke because this mornings was stark white. I'm o ly 9 dpo so I'm still in, just need a few more days.

So sorry bluefairy

Thanks for updating, bluefairy. Remain positive- you will be pregnant soon enough and will easily forget all the disappointing months.

Sorry to hear blue fairy. :hugs:
Nikkichick-it's still early so maybe tomorrow your line will show up again. Keep the faith.

Nickkchikk - Did you test again today?
BlueFairy - sorry hun :hugs: I'm sure 2015 will be your year!

AFM - Just waiting to test and probably will tomorrow at 11dpo because I can never hold out. I have just the usual super sore boobs. I'm pretty sure this is not the month

HOpethisyear: nope, I didn't. Last pregnancy I didn't get anything until 13dpo, and even then it was light. So I'm waiting until Wed or thursday.

Can anyone tell me what my huge dip below coverline today means? Implantation at 10dpo?

Nik - that's is quite a drop, hopefully implantation. Did you temp the same as the other days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->