Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Aww Keebs. :xmas21: Thanks for updating. Onto next month!!! <3

Hi there!
I'm new to the boards and would love to join in. I'm 10 dpo today and I'm TRYING to wait until 13 dpo to test...ya right lol. Can you put me down for Dec 9th? My brain is so obsessed with everything ttc that I've had two bfp dreams the last two days and it killing me! Fx for all of us this month&#128124;

Welcome Firstmama!! FX for a BFP in a couple of days!!

Jessie-Can you put me down for the 28th. I'll be out of town for Christmas, and am certainly not going to test at my MIL's, so I'll just have to wait until I get home. I will probably have my blood test that morning as well.

OMG!! That is forever away, Terri!! Thank God for the Christmas holidays to keep you busy!! (And us :winkwink:

OMG!! That is forever away, Terri!! Thank God for the Christmas holidays to keep you busy!! (And us :winkwink:

HA!!HA!! How did I know you'd have something to say. :winkwink: Love ya, Galvan! You never know..if I really need a break from MIL, I may find a store to buy a test. I'll definitely need a break, but I may just pack my running shoes and go sweat it out. :)

Welcome Firstmama! So funny, I had a BFP dream last night too!
In my dream my test had SIX bright pink lines! HAHAH. I was so happy.

Terri: There's nooo way you will wait that long. :winkwink:

Sorry you're out already keebs & mamadonna! :hugs:

Been on to read but not posting all weekend as ds and I have both been run down with nasty colds. Sent him to nursery this morning anyway because he was driving me bonkers!

Tested this morning at 13 DPO...BFN. Definitely feeling a little discouraged this morning. I have an appt with my ob this afternoon. Hopefully she will have some words of wisdom :shrug:

:hugs: keeps, mama and august

2015 for sure!!! It just sounds like a 'strong' year, let's do it!

Tested this morning at 13 DPO...BFN. Definitely feeling a little discouraged this morning. I have an appt with my ob this afternoon. Hopefully she will have some words of wisdom :shrug:

Don't get discouraged yet. I got 2 BFN's on 12&13DPO and then a SUPER LIGHT BFP on 14DPO my first time around.

You can't shake the anxiety of TWW, so just try to distract yourself to the point where you don't have TIME to think about it!

GOOD LUCK!!!! FX!!!! :winkwink:

Just got a faint bfp on a superdrug test!!!

I've got one in my journal if you through my threads!

Congrats Maggs!

Thanks for doing the December thread Jessiecat. Can you put me down to test Dec. 21. This happens to be my 38th birthday as well... Hopefully #10 will be my lucky cycle.

Back from my appointment. Providing AF comes as expected on Wednesday She recommended getting a SA for DH this week. Pending his results I will start Clomid our next cycle. We have a plan and I feel better :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->