• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Yay Jessie! A H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance::baby::happydance:

Congratulations Jessie!!pop me down for new years eve, I'm gonna test again then,still taking the relaxed approach tho, I've deleted fertility friend and there'll be no opk's

literally got chills when I saw your BFP on the other thread, Jessie!! So happy for you!

Congrats jessie.
Thanks for your kind words girls.
Af just started-I actually smiled!! First time for everything. 37 day cycle. Hopefully next one will be normal. Just off to the appt-will fill you in. And yup getting married in 10 days!!!!!

nessaw-I guess it's good timing, and hopefully you'll have a honeymoon baby on the horizon. That works out pretty well, actually. I'm so excited about your wedding. It's come up quick. :hugs: girlfriend!

Congrats Jessie!!! H&H 9 months!!!
Hope that means this will be a lucky thread....

Congrats Jessiecat. You started a lucky thread!!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

congrats on AF (ha!) and your upcoming nuptials, nessaw! what are your plans? and a honeymoon baby would be wonderful!

our anniversary is at the end of the month - we did a destination wedding in Puerto Rico 3 yrs ago! ahhhhh I wish I was back there!

Jessie-Can you move my date to the 23rd? I thought my test was going to be after Christmas, but it's before. Eek! Thanks.

Congrats Jessie!!!

Terri, love your new date!!!

Nessaw, Fx for a honeymoon baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back