• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: A BFP!!! DECEMBER TESTING THREAD

Yay for Maggs!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: (I LOVE when I get to add these!)

Gypsey: Gotcha down!
August: Next month for sure, with a little help from the clomid! :thumbup:

Thank you ladies! I think I'll feel better when I see my tests darken and when af doesn't arrive. With Jack, I was really sick most of the month I conceived so by the time I noticed af didn't arrive, I was already about 7 or 8 days late.

Congrats maggs!!

Cd12 here with another 9 long days until ov. At least the time passes quite quickly with all the christmas excitement going on

Good morning ladies! 14dpo and my temp dropped this morning. I didn't waste a test, I'm actually quite proud of myself for resisting :haha: DH goes for his SA tomorrow, praying all is well with his swimmers so I can start clomid on Sunday (pending AF's arrival tomorrow).

Congratulations Maggs! Happy and healthy nine months for you and your bean!

We're doing an IUI this month. I took 50 mg of clomid days 5-9. Had another ultrasound yesterday on CD 11 and had 4 follicles that were over 12 mm and then a few smaller ones. My E2 levels were good too at 806 ng/mL. Lining looks good. I have another ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully trigger tomorrow night. I hope some more follicles catch up because at my age, the more, the merrier...lol.

Baby dust to all!!!!

Sound good 2plus1more, Good Luck!

Congrats maggs.
Good luck everyone.
Afm cd 37 nothing to report. Bfn last thurs/fri. Rmc appt tom. Waiting it out...

I can't believe you're STILL waiting, nassaw!! good luck at your appt tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow, Nessaw. Am I reading your ticker correctly? Wedding bells in a week!?

nessaw- read your sig. you've been through so much. strong lady!!!

I hoped that starting the December thread would bring me some good luck. AND IT DID. So, so thankful.

Attachments

• IMG_6770 (1).jpg
    IMG_6770 (1).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member