"Christmas Oopsies" ladies-still in?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Who's still in with me?

My symptoms are raging and I've got 2 BFNs under my belt so far. AF is due on Wed. I'm 15dpo today.

Hey I was due on Monday and no AF yet. Don't dare test but got BFN last week. What symptoms do you have?

My biggest ones are being really tired (and taking 3 hour naps!) and starving despite having just eaten a whole meal. My sence of smell exploded a few days ago and I smell EVERYTHING. The smell of my bedroom when my friend slept over made me flat-out gag when I tried to go back in. So I was banished to the living room by my own nose.

I've also been super dizzy and lightheaded the past few days. I stand up and the world gets a little dark for a second or two. I was sitting at the table playing Uno with my fiance and two friends and I had to stop and put my head between my legs! @_@

What about you?

I had a few oopsies over the festive period. I usually have 22 day cycles and I;m on day 25. Had bloating a few days back but no AF and have been kinda tired too but I'm not convinced I'm preg. If still no AF by the end of Jan I'll test lol

I am dizzy and lightheaded, nauseous, majorly sore sensitive boobs, bloated, hungry all the time, constipated and peeing loads!

hi hun

i was still in until this afternoon and tested and i'm pg

good luck on whatever you want girls

xx

Hey! Congrats! I hope everything goes super-smooth for you. <3

I forgot to add that I just "feel" pregnant. But I don't put much thought into that. These damn backaches on the otherhand....and the boobs....now THAT makes me believe.

tbh i just had a feeling so no other symtoms apart from cramps xx

good luck

I'm here with you girls! Been having backaches, stomachaches, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, light-headedness, and I've been a bit "off" in the intimate department. (AKA not in the mood!)

I tested at like 1 am earlier today and get a BFN, but AF isn't due til sometime between the 13th and 15th. So maybe I just don't have enough PG hormones...???:shrug:

Will be testing again if AF doesn't show!:happydance:

Any news? I'm 17 dpo today. The pill should be out of my system tomorrow. AF usually shows up then. I will test in the AM provided that she f's off.

I'm having pretty bad backaches. The lowest part of my back feels super tired and worn out all the time. I JUST woke up and it feels like that!

good luck for when you next test :) let us know how you get on. And congrats angie :) xxx

I'm on day 30 now :wacko:

Got some OPKs and some preg tests coming in the next few days so will test when I get them just to make sure. I don't feel pregnant though. When I was preg with Amelie I just knew I was pregnant.. this time all the symptoms I have is a bit of tiredness and I had AF type cramps a few days ago.

lots of luck to all ladies, hope you get the results you want :hugs: xx

AF got me this morning. Wow bodies are weird after having a baby lol. Good luck ladies.

Oh I think AF is on her way. I had loads of ewcm this morning (tmi sry) and im reallly bloated.

I think AF's coming for me too. My temp went back down to right above my coverline and my cervix is hard low and open. I'm so heartbroken. *cries*

I forgot to add that I didn't even bother testing this morning. I can't stand to see it.

:hugs: to the ladies that think there out! its not over until she shows up though!! xxx

Well now that I got some more sleep and stuff I'm not in such a foul mood. Curiosity and stupidity got the better of me and in my half-asleep state I said, "duuuuuh... time to temp! I just woke up!" and it was back at 98.3 like my others (up even!). So now the stupid question: Which temp to I keep? I was mouth-breathing for the 1st one and not the second. Having been charting for years I know that my body really does go back to it's BBT during naps like I just took...and FF just says, "you know your body--do what you gotta do" which isn't helpful....not really anyway. .....I guess I jsut answered my own question! (this morning's was 97.8 btw)

Also! My cervix is still lower than I like it to be but it is puffy and more closed now. Damn that thing! I know, I know...cervixes can't tell you a damn thing...but mine isn't gaping and it makes me feels better!

Anyway, sorry for my crappy attitude this morning ladies!

Oh, and AF isn't here yet. She usually come 1st thing in the AM so now I'm kicking my stupid pissed-off self's ass for not POAS this AM. AHHHH!!!! (Oh well...one more day to build up hormones! Amiright?:dohh:)

I got a BFN but I'm happy about it! Dunno where AF is though :wacko:

Good luck for tomorrow sleepinbeauty :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"