• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas photo with Santa Clause?

hello_kitty

Reaction score
My baby is a "late preemie" born at 32+1wks. He is perfectly healthy and the doctors had no problems with him since day 1. He is basically a feeder grower. So, considering his good health do you think it would be ok to take him out for a quick 5 minute photo shoot with Santa at the mall? The mall is literally right next to our house, only a minute drive away. I asked the doctor about taking him out, and he said its ok to take him out but just limit it and be very careful. I just really want a photo of him with Santa so I can put it in his memory book. He would be 7 weeks actual age, -3 days adjusted (he's not due until 12/29). Personally, would you take your baby out? Thanks

personally, I would.

you'll never get this time back to take photographs of when he was teeny. you would never put him at risk, and as long as you are careful and don't hang around all day then I'm sure he'll be fine. it might even be good for his immune system.

xx

My girlies were born at 32+6 and we took them to a local Mother's Day breakfast a week after they were let out of the hospital and 2 weeks before they were actually due. You know what you are comfortable with!

I would do it as well, my brought our little girl to lunch 2 weeks after she was home, no problems at all,, just wrapped her up well & put the plastic cover over the car seat, she was home 2 months last xmas & we brought her to Santy for a pic, she slept in his arms, so cute:baby:

Go for it! You will regret it if you don't xx

I wouldn't, but I'm a germ freak.. :haha:

I would do it as well, my brought our little girl to lunch 2 weeks after she was home, no problems at all,, just wrapped her up well & put the plastic cover over the car seat, she was home 2 months last xmas & we brought her to Santy for a pic, she slept in his arms, so cute:baby:

What is a plastic cover? I was thinking about purchasing a fabric carseat canopy. Would really like to know what you are talking about though :flower:

Thanks ladies for all your feedback. Now I have to go find him a santa outfit to match.

Glad you are doing it :thumbup: My dd was born 33.6 and was told not to take her out much but shes been out and about since leaving hospital as she has a toddler brother who is infecting her with all the nursery bugs anyway! (which is really annoying but nothing we can do about it!)

I brought my daughter to the mall for a Santa picture 2 weekends ago. It's only going to be her first Christmas once and I didn't want to miss out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->