Christmas Puddings 2015

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a thread for December babies but I'll make one :). Thought we could share the journey together.

Getting to know each other...

My name is Sam. I'm 23. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and I have a 16 mo DD called Heidi who was born my EMCS. Hoping for a successful pregnancy and a VBAC.

Introduce yourselves :)

Hi Sam!

I'm Nik...I'm 32 and expecting #1! So very excited but also scared!

EDD - 6th December 2015 x

Hey dec thread is in other section :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-2015-babies-come-join-me-2.html#post35236999

Im due my third december baby! But my 4th baby, my last was born in nov last year. Im in for a fun run haha.

Congrats to everyone else x

Hi! Im Charlotte im 29 (I'll be 30 in September :/) this is baby no.4 for me! I have 2 boys 8yrs and 6yrs and one girl whose nearly 3, i also have a step son who is 5 :) my EDD is 12th December, iv been scared to get my hopes up because after my 3 healthy babies iv had one mmc and 2 chemical pregnancies so at the moment im still doing preg tests every day to see progression i know i shouldn't really but im getting great progression this time, my last frer tomoro then my cb digital the day after then thats it i will test no more lol

Hi,

I'm expecting no 2 on the 8th December! We already have a gorgeous little boy called Reuben who is 2.5 years old. It's so early that I'm trying not to get too excited by it yet although it's hard not to! I'm hoping for a natural delivery as I had with Reuben. I also hope that breastfeeding works out this time as we had a nightmare time of it first time round.

Congrats to you all. all very early days for us!! It's the same due date as my DD and it flew by last time. Hopefully will this time. I also had a nightmare with breastfeeding. I couldn't do it and she wouldn't latch. FX this time goes better

Hi :) I am sarah and I will be 28 next months. This is my 4 th pregnancy. I have b/g twins who are 7 in 2 months.

Hey ladies! I just had my BFP yesterday! Best guess is due very early December! I'm 30 expecting my first! It's been a long time coming.

Congratulations everyone! So exciting. Especially FTMs! Eek!

Hi I'm Heather, I'm 32 and after one missed miscarriage (I didn't even know I was pregnant until after I miscarried), it took me five years and five transfers, but I'm finally pregnant!! Sooo very excited, looking at a December 8 due date :)

Hi I'm Heather, I'm 32 and after one missed miscarriage (I didn't even know I was pregnant until after I miscarried), it took me five years and five transfers, but I'm finally pregnant!! Sooo very excited, looking at a December 8 due date :)

Wow what a journey hope for you. Congratulations :happydance:

AF type cramps have just set in. Anyone else? They make me so
Paranoid!

Mine have been ticking over all week, but they're really coming in force today.

I think I need some time on the sofa with some chocolate :)

I've come
To bed early. Got horrible had too. Feel sorry for my OH haha

I've been having cramps on and off too, they are so annoying! It's hard not to worry. I also have had light brownish spotting here and there. I'm putting it down to implantation and the fact that I have very advanced endometriosis (I've had spotting between periods my whole life I think I'm just prone to it). I called the doctor and he said not to worry, and I also did another FRER today. The FRER was a blazing bfp the test line was so much darker than the control! I've got crazy sore bbs and heartburn today too, so I'm feeling reassured :flower:

Hope your cramps pass soon! xx

I'm having cramps as well on and off but they're quite mild so it's not too bad. I am amazingly bloated though. I honestly look about 4 months pregnant! I'm also becoming dizzy every time I stand up.

Cramps passed quite quickly. The bloating is horrible. I looked huge yesterday but has gone down today thankfully as its OHs birthday and we're going for a meal. They don't know yet. Anyone still testing? I'm crazy. I am. Here's this mornings BFP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone I'm staci , I'm 25 & this is my second pregnancy �� ! Very excited , haven't been to the doctor but by my guesses I'm due around the 9th December , wasn't trying long so not sure when I was ovulating and when I conceived lol ! Did have pin prick specks of blood on tissue roughly two weeks ago often weeing , not even sure how long after conception that happens lol ! It's early days yet but me & OH are very excited :) we also have a little girl eabha who is 4 :) congrats everyone and hope ur all well x

Tiny cramps lasting 30secs not very often. Feeling fine so making most of my time and heading out for the day before i get house bound lol.

Hi everyone I'm staci , I'm 25 & this is my second pregnancy �� ! Very excited , haven't been to the doctor but by my guesses I'm due around the 9th December , wasn't trying long so not sure when I was ovulating and when I conceived lol ! Did have pin prick specks of blood on tissue roughly two weeks ago often weeing , not even sure how long after conception that happens lol ! It's early days yet but me & OH are very excited :) we also have a little girl eabha who is 4 :) congrats everyone and hope ur all well x

Congratulations !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"