Christmas Puddings 2015

Hey I'm jay im 21 , I got my bfp on the 31st March , this will be my 5th pregnancy 4th baby , ds 31/2 dd 21/2 dd 1 on the 9th April , edd (roughly guessed atm ) 10th December xx yes everyone starts a conversation to me with are you mental ?? ����

Haha! I bet, a lot of people seem to have smaller families these days so they get a shock when you go for more lol! Congratulations thou! A lot in my family have had between 3-7 children so pretty normal for us ��

Congratulations everyone. I can't stop,eating!!

Hi everyone :) i just recently found out im pregnant w my first due dec. 6th. would like to join you!

Hey guys! My name is Brittany and I'm pregnant with our first! I'm definitely paranoid, as you'll come to notice really quick!!! :dohh: Assuming I'm about 4 weeks along -- my first appointment is next Friday!!

:cloud9:Hey everyone!!! I just got my second beta done, and its all good!!! I'm at over 5,000, so my levels more than doubled every 48 hours, I'm so jazzed:happydance:

How is everyone else feeling today?

Poco, that's fantastic news -- I'm so pleased for you!

I'm still pretty queasy in the early afternoons and flat exhausted by the evening, but nothing too remarkable just yet. I'm counting the days for my scan on 21st.

How about everybody else.

Hi everyone :)! Congratulations.

Poco that's fantadtic news!! I'm actually feeling pretty symptomless at the minute. I went through this with my DD and panicked so just trying to relax at the minute

I hate these limbo early weeks -- I can't wait until at least 6 weeks when I *feel* pregnant.

Time is crawling.

I hate these limbo early weeks -- I can't wait until at least 6 weeks when I *feel* pregnant.

Time is crawling.

I know. I'm not even 5 weeks until tomorrow! How did I find out 8 days ago? Dragging!! My scan is still 2 weeks away !

Hello fellow puddings, how's everyone doing? I'm currently pregnant with my Christmas miracle and doctors are doing every thing they can to keep me that way. I have a scan booked for the 22nd at 9am and I can't wait. Time is going backwards!

I was sure this thread was over in first tri? Or maybe im losing my mind lol, hows everyone gettin on? I have my first mw appointment booked for next Tuesday doctor told me to tell her he recommends i have an early scan so hopefully i get that, im massively constipated :( but other than that no sickness or anything yet.

Thanks Invivo and Isabella!!

I know what you mean about time crawling, its a pain. My symptoms seem to come in waves, but I know its still really early so I'm trying not to worry :) I actually don't mind taking a break from the heartburn :)

Congrats to you Flibberty, sending sticky dust your way :dust:

Hi Charlie, I thought this thread was in first tri too, who knows? Constipation is annoying, I'm having some of that too... I guess its time to buy some prune juice :haha: I just booked my first scan today too, but it's two weeks away. I think time is going to really drag on!!

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

The thread must have been moved. I'm
Massively constipated also and pretty sure I've developed a small hemerroid die to this. How annoying. The sun is crucifying me too lol!!

Hey ladies!

How we doing?

I'm still worried about lack of symptoms! Although my boobs hurt so that should reassure me! I also have started getting some numbness in my right hand and legs....is this normal?

At times like this I wish I hadn't agreed to wait until after first scan to tell my mum....need her advice! Xx

Hey ladies!

How we doing?

I'm still worried about lack of symptoms! Although my boobs hurt so that should reassure me! I also have started getting some numbness in my right hand and legs....is this normal?

At times like this I wish I hadn't agreed to wait until after first scan to tell my mum....need her advice! Xx

I will share my symptoms with everyone who is lacking. I have plenty to go around. :flower:

Hi Nikie, I had pins and needles in my hands this morning, but I don't know if it means anything. I think this is one to ask your doctor -- when's your appointment?

I wish my nausea was building more quickly, it's just been a faint touch of it all day. Bring on 6 weeks!!

Flibberty, my scan's the day before yours.

Hi Nikie, I had pins and needles in my hands this morning, but I don't know if it means anything. I think this is one to ask your doctor -- when's your appointment?

I wish my nausea was building more quickly, it's just been a faint touch of it all day. Bring on 6 weeks!!

Flibberty, my scan's the day before yours.

Appointment is on Saturday morning! I'm excited but I know it's only the formalities at this stage right? Just referring me to the midwife.

Cramps and pins and needles gone for now thank goodness. I really don't feel pregnant at all and I'm worried they are going to tell me I imagined it when I have my early scan!

Nikie, how did the appointment go yesterday?

Tiredness is starting to hit here, but the nausea's still pretty mild. Wish it was building faster!

Omg I was sick in Asda. So embarrassing. They were doing a tasting and cooking mince on a hob in some spices. The smell was nauseating and I started to wretch. This woman thought I was choking and I was sick and I had to swallow it which made me wretch more. She then said 'is that baby causing you some drama lol' I said how did you guess haha! So so embarrassing. People were looking at me down the aisle! I've been symptomless up until now. And got my CB digi 3+ today! :happydance:

11 days until my scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->