Christmas Puddings 2015

Sorry to read about the nausea, I can sympathize, although I've only actually been sick once so far, thank goodness!!!

I had an early scan today, because I was had a light bleed and some pain and I was concerned and they found twins!!!! They found two sacs, two yolk sacs, and one clear fetal pole. Baby A is bigger than Baby B, but they said its normal, and Baby B could still totally catch up. I had hoped to see a HB or two, but they told me its still really early at 5+5, and that I should see them at the next scan on April 23rd. We're SOOO excited. I've nicknamed them Nubbin and Bubbin :)

Also they said not to worry about the bleeding and that everything looks fine, there is no blood in my uterus, so maybe it was some patch of endometriosis or, who knows what, but its ok :) Also got my last hcg results back and they are 28,300!!!! I did the calculator thing and that bumps me into the twin range :)

Wow, congratulations PocoHR. That's so exciting!

I am starting to have a bit of nausea now which is only helped by eating. Oh, and I am always starving! My OH thinks it's really funny as I'm acting like I haven't eaten in days. I am going to be the side of a house soon if I keep eating the way I do.

Hi ladies, I just got my BFP this morning and I can hardly believe it! Beta is tomorrow as this little miracle is the result of our third IVF transfer! It is such a surreal feeling. Praying and hoping that my numbers are good tomorrow, I'll update either way but wanted to be part of the December Due Date Club! I'm due 24-25 December, just need confirmation. x

Sorry to read about the nausea, I can sympathize, although I've only actually been sick once so far, thank goodness!!!

I had an early scan today, because I was had a light bleed and some pain and I was concerned and they found twins!!!! They found two sacs, two yolk sacs, and one clear fetal pole. Baby A is bigger than Baby B, but they said its normal, and Baby B could still totally catch up. I had hoped to see a HB or two, but they told me its still really early at 5+5, and that I should see them at the next scan on April 23rd. We're SOOO excited. I've nicknamed them Nubbin and Bubbin :)

Also they said not to worry about the bleeding and that everything looks fine, there is no blood in my uterus, so maybe it was some patch of endometriosis or, who knows what, but its ok :) Also got my last hcg results back and they are 28,300!!!! I did the calculator thing and that bumps me into the twin range :)

Congratulations! From a fellow IVF girl, I am so happy for you!

Poco, that's fantastic news! Not long til that next scan either, you must be really looking forward to seeing those two little heartbeats flickering away.

Willow, I'm absolutely starving all the time too, though not too nauseous yet. I'd be happier if I was throwing up a couple of times a day. Scan next Tuesday, so I'll find out then whether Squishy's on track.

Tuesday,congratulations and welcome!! I bet those beta numbers are great today. How are you feeling so far?

Hi ladies, I'm expecting my 4th baby. From Lmp Im due 20th December 😀

Welcome, I'veneverseen!

This will hopefully be my fourth keeping baby too -- I have two girls who are 16 and 13 and a LittleMan of 2.

How are you feeling so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"