Christmas Shopping

marilou

Mum
Reaction score
Where do you do yours? Any specific shops? Online? If so, what sites?! I need to start and this year I dont know where or how! Probably because money is so tight :cry:

Online and I always shop thru quidco (www.quidco.co.uk) they have certain percentage off deals and cash back deals. The cash back does take a while to pay out but I figure if I am going to be buying these things anyways I might as well use quidco and get a nice surprise in a few months!

online is boring lol. I love going out to the shops and doing my shopping. i plan a whole day to get all my major stuff at a big shopping center im not fussy which. I've already started which is a first for me....Thank god for clubcard vouchers!!

I do a bit of both, online and the highstreet. Online the usual websites I use are either ebay or amazon. :)

both! boots, ebay, play, past times :) sometimes its just less hassle to do it online. i only go out shopping if im feeling particularly christmassy lol xx

Mostly online. Ive bought tons from Amazon this year. Also shop at Boots, debenhams, marks and spencers, john lewis etc... I wont venture out unless its something I need to see such as jewellery...online is so much easier and most of the time, cheaper!

I go online for the main things. My mum has vouchers for Cotswold Outdoor, my Bro for Jack Wills. Both bought online. My sis from Fatface, online again as I know the sizes.

My LO's bike will be from a store as I was to go touch on if you know what I mean!!!

The small stuff, like stocking fillers I'll buy in the shops, I do love wandering round as long as I haven't got Tom or OH and know what I'm going for, otherwise I'm like a man!!

Good luck x

I done most of the shopping online to get it all done and cheaper, i used places like play, amazon, argos have had some great offers!!
Then were going to Liverpool for the weekend and going to finish doing it then, make it more enjoyable with less to get :)

I done my online shopping at amazon, ebay, dailyshop...etc. I find the best way to solve money tight problem is to shop with coupon. It helps you much. You know Black Friday is coming after thanksgiving, many online shops are crazy about coupon discount, such as 50% off, b1g1...etc. Or you can hunt big discounts in mall, no need to purchase with original price.

i do both, atm with being so pregnant i prefer on line, make's popping to the shops nicer as i have less to get :)

main shops i use; amazon, boots, disney store, debenhams and john lewis oh and tesco direct looks quite good, though i haven't used them for any christmas presents yet. i like gift and wrap too!

i've done nearly all of mine online. i went and had a look round town a few days ago and it drove me mad. it was freezing. people were annoying me. so i gave up and came home.

a lot less stress free to do it all online :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"