Christmas tree appeal - what to buy?

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
The met police are doing a Christmas tree appeal for children in care to get a gift. They gave a sixteen year old boy to buy a gift for. I asked on my Facebook and so far the ideas have been aftershave and clothes (although clothes are hard since I'm not sure what size he will be).

Any other ideas? It states no battery operated and no food.

How about headphones? cinema gift vouchers, rucksack.

Can you give gift vouchers? I would have thought that would be best, since you have no idea what he likes.

What about getting a small hamper kit (the works or wilkos) or a gift bag and filling it with some smellies, socks (just get general mens size - asda do packs of 3 star wars/avengers etc), a big mug, a keyring, some kind of funny novelty gift?

B&M have loads and loads of nice gift sets for under a fiver too - things like avengers bath sets, mugs, wallets, desk games, bath games etc. You'd definitely find something in there.

Edited to add: I'm usually someone who buys gift vouchers for everything but I think it's nice to have something special to open on xmas day. Especially if it might be the only thing they get. So if you decide to give vouchers you could maybe give a giant mug or something alongside so there's something to actually open, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->