Does anybody have chrons or colitis or any other bowel disorder
Would you mind sharing your initial symptoms please xx

My sister has Chrons her initial symptoms were

Loose stools
Loosing weight
Vomiting
Bleeding
Lose of appetite
She also became anemic and has to have b12 injections .

Hope this helps . Are you concerned you or family member may have one of these conditions ? Xx

Hiya lovely, I have Ulcerative Colitis, in for a planned csection tommorrow as I'm in the middle of a flare up.

My first signs around 10 years ago was constant loose (water almost) stools with mucous mixed in. Sometimes these stools were bloody, other times not but usually always mucousy.

Cramps and fatigue always came along with these bouts of loose stool - and still do, it's not just a tummy ache but the feeling your whole stomach is on fire, litterally engulfed in flames. When I've finished a bowel motion, my insides feel like they are being tugged and I never truly feel like I'm done.

These are the symptoms I went to the doctor's with all those years ago and I was sent for a colonoscopy right away which showed Ulcerative Colitis and perianal proctitis.

I hope this has helped a little and you get the answers you deserve lovely xxx

Hiya lovely, I have Ulcerative Colitis, in for a planned csection tommorrow as I'm in the middle of a flare up.

My first signs around 10 years ago was constant loose (water almost) stools with mucous mixed in. Sometimes these stools were bloody, other times not but usually always mucousy.

Cramps and fatigue always came along with these bouts of loose stool - and still do, it's not just a tummy ache but the feeling your whole stomach is on fire, litterally engulfed in flames. When I've finished a bowel motion, my insides feel like they are being tugged and I never truly feel like I'm done.

These are the symptoms I went to the doctor's with all those years ago and I was sent for a colonoscopy right away which showed Ulcerative Colitis and perianal proctitis.

I hope this has helped a little and you get the answers you deserve lovely xxx

Thank you so much for your reply
My symptoms are
weight loss with out trying
Sometimes loose stool/sometimes ok but I can go upto 5 or 6 times and still don't feel like it's all complete.
I've noticed mucous odd times but not always and never noticed blood
I'm exhausted all the time
I have a burning feeling in my upper abdomen/stomach area like somebody is blowtorching me inside
I'm getting back pain too but I don't know if that's just stress!

Since posting this message originally I had spoken to a hospital surgeon and he has ordered upper and lower scopes so hopefully I get answers and it's nothing drastic!

I'm sorry your flaring just now I hope the section went well and you've got your bundle of joy in your arms xx

My sister has Chrons her initial symptoms were

Loose stools
Loosing weight
Vomiting
Bleeding
Lose of appetite
She also became anemic and has to have b12 injections .

Hope this helps . Are you concerned you or family member may have one of these conditions ? Xx

Thanks for replying
I was asking for myself

My symptoms are
weight loss with out trying
Sometimes loose stool/sometimes ok but I can go upto 5 or 6 times and still don't feel like it's all complete.
I've noticed mucous odd times but not always and never noticed blood
I'm exhausted all the time
I have a burning feeling in my upper abdomen/stomach area like somebody is blowtorching me inside
I'm getting back pain too but I don't know if that's just stress!

Since posting this message originally I had spoken to a hospital surgeon and he has ordered upper and lower scopes so hopefully I get answers and it's nothing drastic!

Could it be IBS , stress?

I’m glad you’ve been seen by the hospital and your waiting tests ! Hopefully won’t be too long until you have some answers . Xx

Could it be IBS , stress?

I’m glad you’ve been seen by the hospital and your waiting tests ! Hopefully won’t be too long until you have some answers . Xx

Thank you for taking time & replying to me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"