Cilest Problems

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
I'd previously been on cilest for 3yrs with no problems

After baby #2 i had go on mini pill as i was to big to go back on cilest was on this for about 10..maybe 11months not 1 problem or side affect but i wanted go back on cilest to have 7 day break so i knew i wasnt pregnant.
First month was bit crazy as i started before period was due i was told i could, i bled bit random. Cycle after was fine & so on (Started end nov/beginning dec)

Over last few weeks ive noticed alot more anxiety happeining, getting to point daily events are getting a struggle. I went and google how you feel when anxiety disorder i have it all or i said yes to all the questions.

Just clicked this morning to have google of this & cilest there is plenty of people that say its happened to them & to come off ASAP.

Wondering anyone else had this or like it? Driving me up the wall. Thanks

Hi just thought id be nosey and hopefully alittle helpfull too , i was on cilest for about 3 years and suffered with really bad mood swings , always quite depressed and had very low libido , (thought it was just me nothing to do with the pill ) but eventually went to drs and she took me off , after 3 months i hd hormone checks ... all fine , i decided to stay off pill , my libido now back , not so mood swingy and no where near as depressed ... if i were you maybe try another pill xxx ( hope this helps ).

I would come off it and see your GP hun, I was same on the depo x

thank you's :)

Ive got GP appt on 8th.

I keep getting really bad pains in my leg too now.Plus constant sickness feeling, bad headaches, got whole works here lol x

i was on cilest for 3 months and nearly had a nervous breakdown and was suicidal was fine as soon as i got off it though :wacko: good luck with the doctors xx

Just thought id update, i went back on other pill, mini pill.

After month completely back to myself again :D

Weird how something so small can change you completely.

I used to take marvelon but die to manufacturing problem they have not been available doc has given me cilest only been taking it for 3 days so far... Should I go and get it changed???

I was on cilest for a few years and it made me loopy, my ex actually thought I was bi-polar. plus it made my boobs so painful before my period. I came off over a year ago and I'm no longer taking any pill and feel so much better all round for it (asides the first 2 days of period pain hell!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->