Circumcision

well, my husband is uncut, and it is my norm, i just think cut ones are "prettier":)

Well thats a much nicer way of putting it than saying a foreskin is gross. I think foreskins are kinda cute though, in a funny way :haha:

theyre cute in a baby boy, not so much on a grown man! jmo

I have to say....I don't spend much time looking at hubby's uncut penis.....just sayin' :rofl:

I spend hours every day staring at my fella's foreskin. HOURS. :haha:

it has to start somewhere! i guess nakedness in my house in common practise!:)

I spend hours every day staring at my fella's foreskin. HOURS. :haha:

:kiss:

Actually, he whips out the uncut number and I tend to run the other way! I was actually a little more than freaked out by it at first and wouldn't even touch it. :haha: OH thinks I'm a little odd being freaked out by a natural penis, but honestly I really had no idea what to do with his foreskin. I had to google it! :blush:

:rofl:

I think I might go demand my fella whip his out right now but he's frying bacon so that could result in a painful injury from hot fat splashes...

For my baby (if i have a son in future) i wont mind either way. The decision is for my DH to make. I think he is in a better position to decide!

What other people do; absolutely no concern of mine. So proposed laws in certain countries or religious and traditional reasons etc. dont bother me.

For an adult, i prefer circumcised. There is a saying between DH and his friend that uncut looks like an aardvark and i have to agree...

I agree that we are responsible for our children's bodies until they are older and we all have to make decisions which we feel will benefit them for the present and for the future. But I completely fail to see how circumcising your son for cosmetic reasons is beneficial to them?

Claiming that not circumcising your child may cause them to have problems in future relationships is absolutely ludicrous. I would never welcome a woman into my family if she were there on the condition that my son had no foreskin, so if any future girls that appear in Oli's life decide he isn't relationship material because of his "gross" foreskin, I'll enthusiastically them wave them off. :wave:

Moreover, I really feel it's madness to want to circumcise a child just to make them penis look better. Are there any other cosmetic procedures which we should be considering as acceptable for babies? Any other bits we don't like?

I will get hounded for this but.
I find it a little creepy getting it done to make it look better, after all, why would you feel the need to alter your child to make them look better? Especially a part not many will see!
Any other reason, medical, religious, each to their own but its not for me.
But for cosmetic purposes, i do find it creepy.

whats so creepy? its not like getting your kid a nose job or anything, which before anyone says it is COMPLETELY different! we are talking aboyt a procedure thats been done on infants for YEARS (im not sure how long!) and hey if it makes them look better then why not? everything in perspective, people!:)

whats so creepy? its not like getting your kid a nose job or anything, which before anyone says it is COMPLETELY different! we are talking aboyt a procedure thats been done on infants for YEARS (im not sure how long!) and hey if it makes them look better then why not? everything in perspective, people!:)

Why is it so different to a nose job? If you're getting your child circumcised purely to make a penis look better (which by the way is totally subjective!) then it is no different at all than getting them a nose job.

If babies had routinely been getting nose jobs for years, would that make it ok? Of course not. It's good to question things, no matter how long established they are. It allows us to progress.

I fail to see how it makes a penis look any better. Lets face it - it's this limp thing nestled in a bush of wirey hair, with something that looks like a dried up brain hanging underneath it.

I actually think a circumcised penis is even less pretty! When erect, there seems to be this weird colour change about halfway down, where they got cut. Looks like someone got halfway done colouring in a drawing of a penis and their felt tip ran out of ink.

My OH doesn't have a bag of skin hanging off the end of his knob, and when erect the foreskin just vanishes up and tucks itself neatly behind the knob. It's not smelly, he doesn't get infections...looks good, feels good and it's how it it meant to be.

I fail to see how it makes a penis look any better. Lets face it - it's this limp thing nestled in a bush of wirey hair, with something that looks like a dried up brain hanging underneath

Oh my god :rofl: I've not read anything this hot since I finished 50 Shades of Grey..

My OH doesn't have a bag of skin hanging off the end of his knob, and when erect the foreskin just vanishes up and tucks itself neatly behind the knob. It's not smelly, he doesn't get infections...looks good, feels good and it's how it it meant to be.

This may be TMI, but when my OH's is full staff you do have to pull down the foreskin most of the time. It also does smell and I have to meticulously clean it so I don't vomit. I've never had that problem with a circumcised guy and OH does clean it quite thoroughly in the shower...it just doesn't seem to be enough unless I get one of those Always clean wipes out or a q tip. I've never once had that problem with a cut guy, but I'm not saying cut is better - it could just be my OH that has the problem. I also don't notice a huge difference in feeling (or any), but I do notice a difference in the length of time till climax. None of those are of course good enough reasons for me to circumcise a son, but they are differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->