City Elite Double (Mamafy?)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I know Mamafy can give me some feedback but maybe others have or have had it?

Is it very heavy bulky?
Problems through doors?

Mamafy why did you decide to sell?

Turn the icandy into a double & this pram seems the only ones I like right now although with a bit of luck someone will make some nicer side by side doubles this year :lol:

Ok hun...

PRO'S
I loved the pram, gorgeous to look at, very comfy for both children, nice roomy carrycot, very easy to set up/click together
gorgeous range of colours,
very easy to manaeouve
did not feel as heavy as it was
babies can face you/face away

CON'S
too wide, it says it fits through most doors, :nope: myth!
my house is new so we had to have wider door opening to accommadate new regualtions and it still didnt fit!
some shop doors it wouldnt fit!
most baby changing rooms it didnt fit!
tbh it wasnt the weight of it that put me off it but the way it folds is annoying, it takes up loads of room when folded and I dont think it fir in a normal boot of a car!
I have a 7 seater and I was tight for space!
plus everything has to detach before its folded, it easily takes 5-10 minutes to fold down.

It is perfect for walks and it is so easy to steer and that I can promise you.

But it was the width thing that made me leave it at home and take 2 singles and thats ok when you have 2 of you around but if I had to go out on my own I couldnt use the buggy :(
It didnt even fit in the doors of my bank!

you did ask? :lol:

have you thought of a tandem?

Really want to avoid!!

I like baby facing me all the time & know I won't be comfortable any other way - I'm the kind of girl who has breathing monitors check airs still coming out of their noses etc (OH started me on that one ha) ....

Rang the shop I got my icandy and they have the double on show so I will pop down there in the future I guess no panic now I know whats on he market now I thinks ome companies will catch up on these doubles....

that was one of the reasons I went for the 1st wheels and caitlin is still very young too...hope the icandy works out the best then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->