ClairAye's First Christmas Journal!

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
Thought I would do a journal this year as I really just want Christmas to come. :xmas9: but also I am behind this year! I have to buy for...

DD's 6th Birthday (21st December)
DD's Christmas
DS - 7
Mum
Dad
Sister
Brother in law
Grandparents
Auntie and Uncle
x2 cousins (teenager and early 20s)
DS & DD's Auntie
Niece

So far I have...

Bigger wooden kitchen - DD's birthday
Wooden cake - DD's birthday
Wooden tea tray set - DD's birthday

Ideas I have...

Auntie & Uncle - Bottle of rum decorated with Fererro Rochers to look like a pineapple

Grandparents - Local produce hampers

Mum - Reusable products such as face wipes etc

I cannot wait for Christmas to come around again! :xmas6:

Following. The rim with Ferreros sound amazing, please share a pic once you finish as it sounds fab!

X

Following. The rim with Ferreros sound amazing, please share a pic once you finish as it sounds fab!

X

Thanks! I definitely will, I saw it on Pinterest a few years ago but am determined to actually make it this year. :dohh:

So one thing I decided to do for DD's Christmas is get an LOL storage box and put a bunch of second hand LOLs in it. Last year she got 5 for her birthday and no duplicates but I don't think I can get that lucky again but also it saves money and plastic waste on all the wrappings. :shock: So far I have gotten her Waves, Witchay Babay, Instagold, Dawn, Babe in the Woods and SFP QT for £44 and one only has the doll opened so I think that's a decent bargain compared to buying the same all new.

That's a good idea with the Lol storage box :)

Oh my word that Ferrero and rum pineapple thing sounds right up my street! I want it :rofl:

I'm happy with the LOL idea! She also knows what ones she really wants so it's much easier!

I seriously love the pineapple idea! Here is a picture (not mine!) if anyone else wants to give it a go!

f464fd47dfea720ec319068f460720db.jpg

That's so cool! Alcohol and chocolate, PLUS I'm craving pineapple, what more could I ask for lol

That's a lovely idea with the pineapple :)

:rofl: I don't drink and I don't think you could get the right shape with a Pepsi Max bottle. :haha:

:rofl: I don't drink and I don't think you could get the right shape with a Pepsi Max bottle. :haha:

What about them nice looking juices which look like they are in alcohol bottles? Of a bottle of that....whatsit called... Shloer? Is that how its spelt?

What about them nice looking juices which look like they are in alcohol bottles? Of a bottle of that....whatsit called... Shloer? Is that how its spelt?

Yes! I meant the Pepsi as a joke haha but it's a great idea! I'll definitely use it if I can think of someone who doesn't drink...... Not likely haha!

DD's kitchen finally arrived yesterday, I ordered it 17th September! Thankfully it wasn't needed sooner. I'm thinking of building it early and giving it a slight make-over. It's her 6th birthday and she is already super tall so with both those in mind I think this will be her last kitchen and I want to make it really nice! I'm not keen on the 'wall' tiles so might see if I can find those Poundland sticky glitter squares everyone was raving about last year. I think I will do a few other things, it wasn't my choice by design but because it was the tallest one. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->