clark's shoes

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
After 2 1/2 weeks of phoning, i finally got Abbies Boots, Yeahhh she looks so cutie in them, proper little lady, The lady that served me was really nice, she did tell me that they do this new thing, that YOU can order them on the phone and you tell them the make size, but there is £3.00 charge, I know its not much, but first of all clark shoes are not cheap, and sec what happens if they don't fit right, you have to bring them back and start all over again..

Come on clarks you are specialized in kids shoes, why can't you get them in for us or tell us the nearst clarks that has them .....

aww just kacy her boots yesterday, she looks really growen up

bit cheeky £3 charge espec the price of clarks shoes. at the moment Summer has pink clark shoes with sequins on and black patent clark shoes with butterflys. thats £50 for 2 pairs kids shoes. gonna get her some boots though soon. she had boots last year and looked so cute. Z

chloe went in to get measured for boots and never had any in her size!!

so i went down to brantanos and got a gorge pair for £12!! went to till.. and they scanned at £5!! bargain!

I nearly passed out when I got Charlies boots today £34 chuffing quid!! That is scandalous. ........But they are so so so gorgeous! She looks so cute.

£34 is alot didn't realise boots were expenisive. I'm a sucker when it comes too baby clothes or shoes if it's gorgoeus and I love it then I must buy it X

i got some some for 28 pounds but got the polish as well so came to 34 pounds, the plain pick ones are 28 and then they go up in price

I gto Ella some too they are gorgeous and their gor-tex which means she can jump in puddles and they are water proof which is always a bonus but they were £38 trust me to pick the dearest bloody pair and not think to check the price it was too late by the time I got to the till Ella was wearing them couldnt turn around and say I want a cheaper pair haha. never mind they will last.

cool thanks for that hun will have a look now kacy could do with some new ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->