clarks shoes

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
I bought a new pair of clarks shoes for my daughter to go back to school with after easter holidays as her feet had grown they were £34 ouch! well she had them fitted and everything and they measured her feet 9 1/2 but the shoe they put on her was the 10 as they didnt have the other size and they said they were fine 1 day at school and she is saying her feet hurt so she wont wear them im gonna take her bk after school and see if they will exhange for a pair that fit but only problem is i wrote her name in them as i assumed they were fine so now im thinking they might not swap them for free :wacko:! im really hoping they do as another £35 is just to much at the min that would be £70 on school shoes :shock:

what do you think my chances of getting other shoes free are?

x

I think once shoes are worn outside they get funny about exchanging them so im not sure you will stand much luck after writing her name in them. Is it really noticable?? Fingers crossed for you xx

well ive rubbed the ink out haha so we will see if i get away with it, to be honest though they do have a policy if the shoes arent correctly fitted they will exchange them so we will see what happens fingers x'd x

Its THEIR fault not yours that you have to bring them back, sounds to me like they just wanted a quick sale instead of ordering some in. My clarks are brilliant and fully check the shoes over and won't sell if they're going to hurt their feet. I would kick up an almighty fuss if they don't give you a free pair xxx

it is them at fault they should have checked them properly
my local clarks are great we took morgan in she was a 4.5g and they didn't have the shoes we wanted in stock they tried a 5 but said it was far too big on her so ordered the right size for home delivery and they arrived within 4days
good luck taking them back x

i got my free shoes i asked them to re measure and it was 9 1/2 E and the shoes i was sold was 10F so i picked a differnt style more suitable for a slim foot they said and even got polish thrown in :) xx

Good; I'm shocked our local clarks bit in Mothercare are extremely thorough. I did go to one elsewhere though once and the shoes they fitted the kids with only lasted a few weeks; I am sure it was because they rushed (they did seem really in a hurry) and didn't check thoroughly if there was enough growing room etc. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->