Clary Sage?

i tried it wen i was a week overdue, did absolutely nothing but cost me £8!!

yeah its not done anything for me either.. been having clary sage baths, massages and sniffs regularly for over a week now :-(

This is a great thread - lots of useful info on what the different herbs do etc!

it worked for me with mason, 5 days before due date i had a longgg bath in it, and that evening 2 hours later, the contractions began. I do believe though, that it only works if your body is ready. All my kids were a few days early.

mmm i had a lavender and chamomile bath in early stages of labour, not sure how much it actually helped but it did make me fall asleep inbetween contractions which was much appreciated.

Just to let you know if you burn some clary sage in the bedroom for a good 10-15 minutes and then enter and do the tango you have THE most INTENSE orgasm ever! Make sure you breathe in deeply to get the full effect - Clary Sage doesnt smell great to be honest but I would use it every single time we did the all night tango if I could!

Made me go into labour i'm convinced of it. I mixed some with some swet almond oil and rubbed it directly on my bump. I did it about 3 times in the day, and at midnight that evening, my waters broke. I was 39+1 so not as if I was overdue or anything! I will be doing it again when Im pregnant next :)

found this on google and i didnt know it worked as a pain killer!

My sister works in a spa, she said they are not even allowed to touch this stuff incase there is someone pregnant in any of the rooms. so it must be reasonably strong.

I ordered some from ebay the other day, as it is expensive in the shops, i tried holland and barrets and it was £8.99, then the health rack where it was £7.99.
So order it in rather than waiting to go in to town.

It IS strong!!

for the last 36 hours after reading about it on another thread I have been having baths in it, rubbing it on my bump every 3 hours with a carrier oil (my Bio Oil) and burning it in my candle burner. And I have to say.. it makes you so relaxed your borderline drowsy! lol

I am keeping it up though.. I am 38 weeks tomorrow.. so not long off ready to drop. :)

Sooner rather than later though please lord!

slightly off point but just wanted to say good luck tsia!

just found this on google. Good job i didn't get that radox today!

I know this is an old thread but I thought the information on Page 2 to be extremely helpful!

I bought some today from my local health store - It wasn't cheap and I was disappointed when I read it once I got home where it says 'Do not use during Pregnancy!'.

Now I know the facts about the product and thought i'd bump this thread in case it helps anyone else xx

Omg old thread!!

I've been using it since 38 weeks and am still miserably pregnant, my others were born by this stage x

I've been using it for the last week, neat on my bump, in baths, on my pillow at night & nothing! Two failed sweeps & sniffing the bottle & not a twinge! Think only if your borderline it may be coincidence.
I'm also taking epo & red raspberry leaf tea capsules & in my 41st week!!

I've been using it for the last week, neat on my bump, in baths, on my pillow at night & nothing! Two failed sweeps & sniffing the bottle & not a twinge! Think only if your borderline it may be coincidence.
I'm also taking epo & red raspberry leaf tea capsules & in my 41st week!!

Frustrating eh xx

You're right I think most of the time things seem to work it's probably coincidence. Correlation doesn't equal causation and all that lol. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->