Class party ideas

bumpbear

First time mama
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm class mom at my daughter's preschool (don't ask why I volunteered. I won't be doing it again next year!).

I am in charge of organizing the end of year party which is taking place in a couple of weeks. It's only 45 minutes long and all the parents will join the kids in the classroom for the last thirty minutes of school to have a party.

We are going to have an ice cream party so the kids can add sprinkles etc, and bringing a polaroid along so they can take pictures home with with them. There'll also be a gift presentation for the teachers.

I need to think of a simple easy activity/game for the kids will enjoy and am kind of stumped! I was thinking of some tattoo kits etc but that seems a bit naff.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them! The kids are aged between 23 months and 30 months.

Thanks! I'll be really grateful for some good ideas.

:)

I'd have a look on Pinterest- I get loads of activity ideas from there and there are bound to be lots of ideas which would work with the kids in your class :)

Oh and off the top of my head:
sensory play with shaving foam, colours and sequins etc, they could make play ice creams to go woth the food activity
Messy/sensory play with spaghetti and food colouring, lots of utensils for digging and little plastic animals to dig out (you'll probably have some in the class already)
Mask making- you could get lots of masks (you can usually buy them cheaply or just print onto card and let the kids colour them in, stick things on (feathers, stickers, sequins, the usual crafty bits and pieces that need using up at the end of term!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->