Classes??

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
I am 25 weeks tomorrow and not due to see my midwife until I am 28 weeks. I have not spoken to anyone about antenatal classes. Does anone know who I should talk to and how to book them? I am worried incase I miss classes or they will be fully booked.

Thanks

:thumbup:

You should have been given info at your booking in appointment. It depends on what they do in your area. With ours it used to be 3 nights or one day of being talked at, but now they do a drop-in where they have stalls and random classes/lectures throughout the day, like an open day.

oh no :nope: I better get on the phone to my midwife tomorrow. I need those classes its our first bubs and I have no ide what to do lol :blush:

I'm a bit confused as to where and what these are. I've moved house and my own docs who are really good are 14 miles away (25 mins drive) and the docs round where i'm living now aren't getting the best reviews....and my hospital is in manchester city centre which again is about 25 mins drive. Shall i just ask about it at my usual docs or bite the bullet get signed up at the docs near me and take part in antenatal classes round here?

Ive booked classes with NCT (private).
If you go on their website they tell you where they are held in your area- dates and how much :) Hope that helps. X

I asked my hospital about this at my 25 wk appt. They are doing the booking and I will know more at my 28 wk appt. Don't worry too much! I'm sure it will be sorted when you speak to your mw. xx

I was told to book at 12 weeks when I had my scan but totally forgot, so booked up with the NCT beginning of December instead.

QUOTE=pandabub;8803475]I asked my hospital about this at my 25 wk appt. They are doing the booking and I will know more at my 28 wk appt. Don't worry too much! I'm sure it will be sorted when you speak to your mw. xx[/QUOTE]

Thank you :thumbup: just one other thing has everyone here had a 25 weeks appt? When I last saw my midwife (who wasnt mine someone standing in as she was away) she said to book in at 28 weeks but since then I notice people talking about 25 weeks appts and also my friend had a 25 week appt just two weeks ago??

I booked my 25 week appointment last week at my 21 week one and then I book my 28 week appointment at my 25 week one.

I didnt have a 21 week appt my last one was 16 weeks then my scan at 20 but that was not at my local surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->