Claudia Jennifer born 23.09.09

Fantastic story hun, thanks so much for sharing and massive congratulations, i hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Wow! Amazing story ... she is beautiful, loads of congratulations!

Wow its great to see such lovely pics of a c-section! If you see footage on the TV its all over so quickly you dont see whats happening!

Congrats

o wow she is beautiful,
and so tiny!
Many many congrats, she really is stunning =]

thanks so much you guys :oops:

And nutty jester - don't let yourself feel bad hon. I'm totally head over heels for her now, I think there's a lot of 'hollywood' about when it comes to birth. Of course lots of people do fall in love the instant they see their child but there's just as many of us who sit there in silence feeling guilty I'm sure.

I really am amazed that so many of you read the whole thing :lol: It's quite a long one.

It's funny because when the EDDs of my miscarriages came and went it obviously made me sad, but seeing her made me realise that if I hadn't have gone through all that I'd never have met her. I'm not a believer in fate or anything but I'm just so glad that things worked out the way they did - she's the most perfect little thing (isn't every baby to their mother? :lol:)

those photos are so natural well done x

Aww shes beautiful congrats hun pics are lovely. xx

wow!!!!! congrats budda, i wasnt far behind you LOL!!

shes amazing xx

awww, congrats budda! :) she's gorgeous! i hope your cats think she is too!

i know what you mean about not having the rush of love once they are born, it took me a few days to really feel it and get over the shock of discovering i'd created a daughter! the first poo definately didn't make me love her - especially when she started pooing again when her nappy was opened :) but now i can't stop kissing her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->