Cleablue - evap or bfp?! Help!

eviestar

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm about 11dpo and took a clearblue plus test with fmu. It has a very faint second line but I've heard bad things about blue dye tests and evap lines. Could it be my bfp? Or should I retest with a different brand?

How long did the line take to appear? Good luck!!

I agree with Sparkle. How long did it take for the line to appear??? Is it blue tinged or grey??? If you can put up a clear picture we can tell you better hon.
Hope it's a BFP though!!!

It appeared about 2 mins after I did the test and it's got a slight blue tinge to it. Il upload a pic when I get home if i can xx

It appeared about 2 mins after I did the test and it's got a slight blue tinge to it. Il upload a pic when I get home if i can xx

Sounds really promising! Keep us updated for sure!:happydance:

I hope so! Might pick up a first response or a digital while I'm out n test again x fingers crossed! X thanks ladies x

That sounds very promising! Maybe try a digi? Good luck!!

Well I've just taken a first response and.... It's a faint but definitely there BFP!!! I'm so happy! Will take a digital tomorrow with fmu to confirm! This was only our 1st month ttc after losing Evie in September, so so happy. Babydust to you all xxxx

Well I've just taken a first response and.... It's a faint but definitely there BFP!!! I'm so happy! Will take a digital tomorrow with fmu to confirm! This was only our 1st month ttc after losing Evie in September, so so happy. Babydust to you all xxxx

Congratulations! Hon what a wonderful belated Xmas gift.:happydance:

Sorry about your little Evie :hugs: I had a September loss as well.

Thankyou, yes a great gift, let's hope it's a sticky bean! Sorry for your loss too, such a horrible thing to happen to anyone, hope you get your bfp very quickly xx

Hey hun I had problems with them tests I did 2 tets anf they were negative and I was acturly pregnant good luck hun x

Just did a digital n it said pregnant 1-2 :) it's official x hope this one sticks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->