Cleaning tile grout?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Is there any other way apart from using a scourer ? Poppy gets so impatient at the mintute so im finding that i dont have time to do it and im getting bigger so its just getting harder. Surly there must be a better and easier way? How do you do it? :flower:

i use a nail brush with a dab of bleach & bathroom cleaner. x

I use a old tooth brush and a nail brush with bleach.

Saw on tv that they soaked kitchen roll strips in bleach and sort of stuck it round the edge of the bath overnight and by morning when you take it off the grout is sparkly white!!

I have tried this and it's worked!

I have a tub of polycell liquid grout nail varnish stuff (that sounds so confusing!) our grout was yellow when we moved in and the polycell stuff worked wonders on making it look newly tiled. The only bad bit cleaning it off after it was a big messy messy job (our bathroom is half tiled) for just cleaning it a bit toothbrush and bleach should work

think ill invest in a nail brush then :thumbup: we've just got so many bloody tiles and it really bugs me when they arent white

Saw on tv that they soaked kitchen roll strips in bleach and sort of stuck it round the edge of the bath overnight and by morning when you take it off the grout is sparkly white!!

I have tried this and it's worked!

I do that with descaler and the taps, pour it over and wrap kitchen roll round it then leave it over night and it works great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->