Cleanser,toner,moisturiser...what do you use?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
What do you all use? Any recommendations? x

I use the 3 step clinque skin care and i swear by it, It is slightly expensive but it really is worth it, you will feel a difference the first time you use it. I would highly recommened it. Thry have different ones for dry, oily and combination skin so it helps you have the right balence xx

I was going to write pretty much word for word what Mummy2B wrote there! I've tried loads on the market and the 3 step range is by far the best. If you don't want to fork out so much, the Simple range is fab.

I've recently started using neals yards products andhave seen a big improvement in my skin. It's a bit pricey and you have to work out exactly what products are best for you.

I use Liz Earle Hot Polish cleanser and can't reccomend it highly enough, it comes with two muslin clothes which you use to wipe the cleanser off and my skin feels sooooo clean when I use it. It's really improved my complexion. It's pretty much THE cleanser lol xx

Im another one who uses the clinque 3 step range, i love it and even though it is quite expensive i find it lasts quite long

ive got reeeeeaaallly sensitive skin. i use organic baby face wash. Occasionally i use non paraben cinnamon and sugar scrub, i dont need to moisturise as i have oily skin and i font tone. occasionally a little essential tea tree if i need it.

Dermologica at the moment for normal to dry skin. It's lovely. Never leaves my skin feeling dry and a little goes a long way. I use the face wash followed by a spritz of toner (feels lovely) and then moisturise.

I use bioré and have for the last 2 years and I love it. Doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it balanced t/o the day.

Was using clinque, but currently using simple cleanser and light moisturiser. I find it every bit as good.

Another on for the Clinique 3 step. I can't rate it high enough. It is a lot to spend out in one go, but it lasts for ages so defo worth the money.

Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk and Refining Toner - lovely! So gentle, pretty scent - very subtle, delicate, and fresh, and never dries my skin. Good ethical background in terms of environment and animal testing, too, which is important to me.
https://usa.weleda.com/our-products/facial-care/cleansing.aspx

I use dermalogica too. A bit pricey but find it lasts for ages. I'm thinking of trying the liz earle stuff... Will look into clinique too.

I just use good old fashioned Neutrogena (sp?) exfoliating face scrub :) And I don't even use it that often, I assume that one day I will live to regret my lack of face treatment, lol; but I justify it as I don't ever wear makeup, so I'm hoping that prolongs the damage to my skin.

Oooo I'm spoilt for choice now! I'v been looking at all of my options and I had no idea where to start! Have decided I really need to look after myself! X

st ives apricot face scrub
no 7 soft and gentle cleanser (have a few things from this range really like it for years now)
oil of ulay moisturizer day fluid

sometimes I get face wipes as I am to tired to splash water around face before bed so that can be ulay ones or garnier whatever is on offer.

Dove native soap and Olay beauty Fluid and my skins better than it's even been!

I just use clean & clear morning burst facial wash and clean & clear moisturiser but I'm only 22 so skin is reasonably youthful still! Use Clearasil rapid action cream on any spots... Finding I need to need to use more & more moisturiser though, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->