• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clear and Simple tests?

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right place or not but i just wanted to ask your opinion of cheapie Clear and simple pg tests?
Out of all those who used them did you find them sensitive? what dpo did you get a positive on them if you used them etc?

The reason i ask is i'm about 8/9 dpo and i think i saw an extreeeeemely faint line, now we're not TTC as we have a 9month old and wanted to wait until he was about 3 before having another but the doctor has taken me off birth control due to pelvic pain i have and last month i was 5 days late for AF so i just bought the cheapie tests to rule out that i was pg and ive been feeling really strange the past day or two, sore breasts etc so i did one that was left over from last month and i think i saw a reeeeeeeally faint line within 2 minutes but I dont even know if that would be possible as im not due AF for another 8 days but i just wanted to know if anyone else used these for early testing?

Thankyou for reading!:flower:

xx

A faint line is a line therefore a positive test result if it appeared within the time limit. Try again tomorrow and it should be more visible. I tested positive at 10 dpo which was 4 days before AF was due. You may have just ovulated early.

I used clear & simple tests, they are as good as any other in my opinion. It's not too early for a BFP, so it sounds as though you got your positive! Congrats!

I would leave it another day or two before testing again and then hopefully the line will appear a little darker. Don't panic if it doesn't get any darker though, I found mine didn't really increase in strength until at least 14dpo (they were all super faint before then).

im not even sure if there was even a line there it was that faint, i think my eyes may have been playing tricks on me but i dunno, you would think after TTC for 6 months, 3 m/cs, a successful pregnancy and dozens and dozens of tests that i would be able to tell the difference in a positive and negative test!:dohh:
x

Heres mine, The top one is 10 dpo in the morning, the second is 10 dpo in the evening. Even though the top one is barely visible it was still a positive.

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 86
can you see anything at all?xxx

Attachments

• hg 001.jpg
    hg 001.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 79
  • hg 002.jpg
    hg 002.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 70
  • hg 003.jpg
    hg 003.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 86
they look negative to me...but it may just be the picture/my display...I'd say test again in a couple of days and you should get a more reliable result then. I wouldn't trust a negative until you get your period though...

I hope you get the result you want!!

i can deff see something in the first test, try posting these in..... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/

I done 3 clear and simple pregnancy test I don't no when my period is as it's never been normal ill post up pictures what do you think?! I don't wanna get my hopes up cos a clear blue digital said I'm not pregnant but these say different :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi Sharna! They look positive to me. Can you perhaps go for bloodwork?

Yeah will try contact my doctors I just so confused lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->