Clear blue advanced digital ovulation tests

Hays

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? First month using them I randomly bleed cd17 and didn’t get any fertile days or ovulation. 2nd month using them I didn’t get any flashy faces (fertile days) but I did get a still smiley which means ovulation is due on cd13. This cycle I didn’t get any flashy faces or still, so as far as I’m aware I didn’t ovulate?? I’m having cd21 bloods done Thursday so it will be interesting to see if I actually did ovulate. Anyone else have experience with these?

Has anyone used these? First month using them I randomly bleed cd17 and didn’t get any fertile days or ovulation. 2nd month using them I didn’t get any flashy faces (fertile days) but I did get a still smiley which means ovulation is due on cd13. This cycle I didn’t get any flashy faces or still, so as far as I’m aware I didn’t ovulate?? I’m having cd21 bloods done Thursday so it will be interesting to see if I actually did ovulate. Anyone else have experience with these?

Hi Hays,

I just completed my first month of using CBADOT and so far it’s been great whatnits supposed to do (touch wood for next month :? ).

May I ask you if you are using it EXACTLY as directed on the instruction leaflet?

Hi thanks for replying!

Yes I believe so.. I’m using FMU and I start testing from cd7.

Hi Hays,

I just completed my first month of using CBADOT and so far it’s been great whatnits supposed to do (touch wood for next month :? ).

May I ask you if you are using it EXACTLY as directed on the instruction leaflet
Hi thanks for replying!

Yes I believe so.. I’m using FMU and I start testing from cd7.

:-k not sure what to recommend here. Have you used tests from different boxes on different months, or were they test cassettes and digital holder from the same box? Maybe a bad batch? When is the use by date? I’ll be in a much better position to try and help next month as so far I only used it for one month. My periods are quite irregular after coming off the pill and also they said I have polycystic ovaries on ultrasound (but no secondary symptoms, so they can’t confirm if it’s PCOS). So I used the test based on the previous cycle, starting with CD16. Here are my results. Today I got the still smiley face and took another test (different brand) to confirm. Photo below

L = low (no smiley)
H = high (flashing smiley)
P = peak (still smiley)
30497C9F-26F0-4B84-AF58-62C726E087CD.jpeg
Basically I just used FMU (but let the first bit down the toilet for 1-2 seconds). Then collected into a cup and dipped for 15 sec. The digital holder is supposed to get “to know you” by determining the base level of your hormones on the first few tests, so you expect it to show a O on the first few tests. All I can suggest is to maybe get a bigger pack of tests and try testing earlier on?

Hi there! I used these the month I conceived my son - and I'm using them now to TTC#2.

For me, I had to buy more sticks and keep testing after the "normal" fertile window for my cycle length because it turns out I wasn't ovulating until CD23-24. My cycle is usually 30-33 days so it was happening later than all of the statistics said it would happen.

Hopefully you get good news from your CD21 bloods!

Thank you both!

When I tested this cycle, I think it was CD11 and I took the ovulation strip out of the digital holder and the lines were dark but it didn't show as a flashy face or a still one so I was really surprised. I often wondered if maybe my surge is super quick so its detected in time on the tests and hence why I'm not getting pregnant

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->