Clear blue advice

mummyzilla

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that when you test with clearblue the ones that have 2 windows one has to have a cross to be pregg and other is a control.
The main line horizontally is made up of tiny microdots and if bfp you need a line vertically too, well I did a test last night 13dpo after a small pink spotting at 10dpo and there was a tiny microdot, very visable and clear but just the one on where the positive line should be, above the horizontal line made up of microdots. do you follow?
So that was last night so this morning got up and did again and the same spot in exact same space showed up!!!!!!GRRRRRR!This makes me angry cos I think it must be a fault in the tests that they have one dot which appears slightly above the horizontal line and its not like you have to squint it is there evry clear seperate from the other line, but its happened twice so obviously just the way the tests are!!!!!!!
Has anyone else noticed this? I think its infuriating for someone like me who is a poas aholic who analyses every last bit of their test and has just about enough restraint not to pick the whole test apart!!!!!
The thing is a faint line in the light or evap lines fair enough but a dot like this could be mistaken as an early BFP and its quite disheartening to do it again and see spot in same place so obviously just a feature!!!!!
I am on high horse today must be pmt kicking in!!!!!Anyone else been mislead by clear blue????

I had a weird result or two from them a while ago I had a collection of 'dots' where the positive line should have been, it was very annoying turns out I was not preg but still VERY annoying, if you ring them they should send you another test...sounds like it may be faulty.

only advice would be to buy a different clearblue test ie digi or a first response

Very frustratig
good luck xx

Phone them up and complain, they'll take the batch number from you and post you out digi's!

You do need to send your tests back though so if you've not thrown them out I'd get on the phone.

X

I have always used clear blue easy and never had that, so does sound like a fault to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->