Clear Blue Digi Results and HCG levels...? * Updated with new Digi pg 2*

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I read on hear a while ago that the HCG thresholds of the conception part of the test are
<25 = Not pregnant
25-200 = 1-2
200-2000 = 2-3
2000+ = 3+

and that another lady got the follwing results
(1-2 @13dpo, 2-3 @ 15dpo and 3+ @ 18dpo... )

I took my first digi last sunday and got 1-2 weeks this was 15 DPO does anyone know if the above table is correct or not as i just rang clear blue and they said it was confidential and they could not give out this info ?

i was planning on doing another digi next sunday a week later i hope the weeks have changed...

anyone ?
:wacko::wacko:

Yes, I believe the thresholds are right. I can't remember what dpo I was when I got each one, but it's in my journal if you want to trawl through lol. I know I got my 3+ last Friday when I was 5 weeks exactly.

I'm sure you'll get your 2-3 soon. I know that I got my 1-2 then 2-3 within a few days. Maybe you're borderline hun xx

thanks hun your journal is fab...
i am really struggaling to hold off testing with my last digi but i really want to wait till sunday as i am sooooo worried about another chemicle or the test still saying 1-2 ...:nope:

please someone give me the strength NOT to test lol

I wish we had those here in the US... I guess I could always plunk down for int'l shipping. bah..

Good luck Johno!

I have never taken a digi so I am not sure how it works! I am sure that it could be at different dpo because the hormone builds up differently in each person. So, you may be at a slower rate than the other person who had it at those days. Hold off testing til the weekend! You can do it!!!!

I told DH I really want one! lol. I saw some at the store yesterday and I was like please! He said no since I have already had a scan and all....oh and he thinks I am batty for wanting to see "pregnant"!

i am really struggaling to hold off testing with my last digi but i really want to wait till sunday as i am sooooo worried about another chemicle or the test still saying 1-2 ...:nope:

Gosh, Sunday seems such a long way away. You have more strength than I did. I went through that worry aswell and was dreading the test coming back either the same as the last or the level below.

I bet if you wait till Sunday you'll go straight to the 3+

Good luck hun, will keep checking up on you ... and thanks for reading my journal - am going to start constructing a preggo one now xx

Hey, try not to worry, I'm the same as you, 4w5d, and got 1-2 last night! Gona test again on Sat/Sun. Sometimes hcg takes awhile to increase in the first few weeks! I never had a positive digi with any of my previous pregnancies, so taking it as a good sign!!

Gosh, Sunday seems such a long way away. You have more strength than I did. I went through that worry aswell and was dreading the test coming back either the same as the last or the level below.

I bet if you wait till Sunday you'll go straight to the 3+

Good luck hun, will keep checking up on you ... and thanks for reading my journal - am going to start constructing a preggo one now xx

how did your scan go hun ?

Hey, try not to worry, I'm the same as you, 4w5d, and got 1-2 last night! Gona test again on Sat/Sun. Sometimes hcg takes awhile to increase in the first few weeks! I never had a positive digi with any of my previous pregnancies, so taking it as a good sign!!

thanks hun we should both re test sunday x Deal ?

IMO...they should have never invented those 1-2, 2-3, 3+ tests....i find that it has caused more harm then good. it causes a lot of unnecessary worry. but believe me...because they are out there...i would be using them too but i still wish they wouldnt exist :p

not every woman implants on the same day so this has to be taken into consideration as well. I do find it strange that they would say that that information was confidentiality...that doesnt make sense to me at all. thats like not writing on the tests how many mIU's each test is. I live in a canada...im not sure where you live but maybe they will tell me here how much each is...i will give them a call tomorrow to see for you.

in the meantime...try not to worry...im sure everything will be just fine ;)

IMO...they should have never invented those 1-2, 2-3, 3+ tests....i find that it has caused more harm then good. it causes a lot of unnecessary worry. but believe me...because they are out there...i would be using them too but i still wish they wouldnt exist :p

not every woman implants on the same day so this has to be taken into consideration as well. I do find it strange that they would say that that information was confidentiality...that doesnt make sense to me at all. thats like not writing on the tests how many mIU's each test is. I live in a canada...im not sure where you live but maybe they will tell me here how much each is...i will give them a call tomorrow to see for you.

in the meantime...try not to worry...im sure everything will be just fine ;)

i did ask her why she could not tell me and she said it is because they were the first to make this kind of test and that they get other compants calling them up to try and find out how it works etc ??

Oh also todays test its my last superdrug test peeing on it was the only way i could stop myself peeing on the digi... cant believe my will power held out lol

its thicker and darker and showed within 30 secs:happydance:

Attachments

• 10 . 06.jpg
    10 . 06.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 91
Oh also todays test its my last superdrug test peeing on it was the only way i could stop myself peeing on the digi... cant believe my will power held out lol

its thicker and darker and showed within 30 secs:happydance:

thats a brilliant line!! my superdrug was like that and came up that fast at 18dpo. i like you got 1-2 weeks at the same time and was expecting 2-3 so was terrified of doing another one and it not going up, i dont know how but i managed to never do it!!! ended up giving it to my friend who was ttc!! dont think i'll have such will power in the future though lol.

really nice dark line.dont take any notice of the digi ive seen so many ladies have probs with them causin too much worryin

thanks ladies... well tobe honest its more my OH wanting to see the weeks change than me lol

maybe he is turning to a POAS hore :haha:

Well ladies i could not wait any longer did this with late afternoon pee held for 2 hours...

:winkwink:

Attachments

• 10 . 6  2.3.jpg
    10 . 6 2.3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 73
yaye! Mines havnt arrived in the post yet, hopefully it'll be here tomro!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->