clear blue digital not pregnant but 2 lines

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
so last night right after I took that test And it said not pregnant , I took the test strip out and it had 2 lines on it a dark one and a faint blue one , just wondering if anyone has ever been pregnant and had this happen ? I have read so many different things about it Im not sure what to think . But also today I had a very very faint second line on a dollar tree baby test , I couldnt even see it untill dh took the test strip out of the cassette , that one was done with very diluted urine . this two week wait is driving me crazy .

Hi you shouldnt look at the lines as they mean nothing its just what the digital reads and i would test again with FMU hormone will be stronger

I agree try to not read too much into those lines for now and test again with FMU

Believe me you are not the first person to do this! :rofl:
It doesn't mean you're not pg but the ClearBlue digital pg tests are made differently. I've read they the two lines mean something else because they are also used for OV tests as well.
Good luck testing again. :hug:

Is it an early pregnany test? If not try and find one that detects lower amont of preganany hormone

I dont know about the clear blue , but the dollar tree test is an early pregnancy test . I have like 4 more dollar tree test and one clear blue digital , but Im so afraid to test and get a neg :( I think im just going to try to wait and see if AF will be late . Im suppose to start tomorrow , I really hate this waiting game . Thanks girls

the digital picks up on FSH too - the hormone that you release when you're ovulating - so you're nearly always going to have 2 lines if you rip it apart

Hi I am new to this site, I have did same test got same line on test strips have you found out what happening with you yet?

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

Best site EVER!!!!

hi just wondered was that clearblue wrong then?? i did a clearblue digital 2days ago got not preg took it apart 2 test strips inside 1 with dark line and light line the other with 1 very faint line any way just found out today that i am preg but took a 10 ml hgc test to get the possitive the other was 25ml but i really expected that my levels would be higher im around 4 + 3 so bit worried incase its not a healty preg had a cm last month xx

Well, when I was prego, I took CB Digital, got 'not pregnant', opened it up (I'm a POAS addict) and there were 2 dark lines. I took a dollar tree test the next day (actually like 10) and got all BFP. Took my CB Digi after I took the $ tests, and got a Pregnant on that one.

So, it is possible. The 2 dark lines tipped me off. I know on the POAS website they say to ignore them as you always get 2 lines, but mine were so dark there was no mistaking it picked up something.

Good luck! And baby dust to you, hun!

hi im new to this im married over a year and this morning i did a tesco home pregnancy test and according to the test picture instructions if you are pregnant it will have 2 lines one in the control window and an identical line in the other window and if not pregnant just one line in the control window, i had a line in the control window like the pic, but in the other window i had a line to to but its going across not down like in the picture but its straight and the same color and width of the other line, my period is over two weeks late but they are always irregular, i did another test this evening and the same line showed up as this morning but disapered after 10mins, the test from this morning that line is still there, any ideas ane1?? like could the sheet where the line is be put in the wrong way r something?

digital test usally have 2 lines even if it is a BFN however they also take more HCG to show a positive so try again in a few days

hi everyone am new to babyandbump am a mother of two, i have been doing pregnancy tests all week :/ (expensive i know) i have tried a few brands and all have came up a very faint line.. i did a clearblue digital test and it came bk not pregnant but i culdnt help opening it up to see the strips inside as i feel pregnant! got all the signs sore breast moody headaches however i was due my period on the 15/6/2012 and i usually have a week before my period of cramps (slight) and hot flushes but nothing then on the day of my period due i got a brown discharge quiet jelly like and brownish blood but nothing to even fill my pad i wuld say a thimble full usually when i get my period i bleed a little in the morning but by tea-time am in full flow but still nothing, the most i get is when am wiping myself, but i phoned my gp she said it sounds as if i am but to wait and see :( i never had this with my other 2 and both were diff frm eachother. however on the clearblue digital test i have 3 lines i stong blue one and 2 slightly faint but alot stonger than the last 1 i did am sooooo confused please can any1 help????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->