Clear blue digital obv test question

Bex ttc1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Me and hubby have been ttc 1 since January this year. This month is the first month I have used any obulation tests.

Can anyone advise last night I used the clear blue obv test and it was negative. Tonight i have tested again and it is saying peak fertility which is great. Just wondering why I will have missed the high fertility stage? I tested the same time each night.

Sending baby dust to you all
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Have you only been testing once a day? If so, that may be how you missed it. I always test at least 3x a day with OPKs (I use the ones with the lines though... never had good luck with the digitals). One time I woke up in the night with ovulation pain so I whipped out an OPK and lo and behold it was positive! This was at 2 AM! If I hadn't woken up, I would have missed it.

Have you only been testing once a day? If so, that may be how you missed it. I always test at least 3x a day with OPKs (I use the ones with the lines though... never had good luck with the digitals). One time I woke up in the night with ovulation pain so I whipped out an OPK and lo and behold it was positive! This was at 2 AM! If I hadn't woken up, I would have missed it.

Yes I have only been testing once a day in the evening. So test says that when its peak should be for 48 hours. (So does this mean it could actually be less 24/48 hrs as could have turned peak late last night early this morning?)
Sorry for all the questions just confused as I thought that for two days should be high and then the following two days would be peak?

Obviously we plan to dtd tonight ,tomorrow and sunday anyway just wanted to know if it's normal? X

I didnt get to the flashy smilie the two times I tried it. I did ovulate 36 @ then 48 after peek fertility. I dont think it meams its shorter. One time I used it and it never went past the blinking stage but on the one with lines I was blaring. I dont like the peek fertility ones since then...btw, start getting bussy :) gl sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->