Clear Blue Digital OPK- False smiley?!

PearlGirl

Reaction score
I am on CD14 and have EWCM. I tested last night around 7 and got an O. This morning (first urine of the day) I tested and got a smiley face!! I tested again today around 3:30 and got another O.
This is my first time using an OPK.. has this happened to anyone else?
Do you think it was a false smiley face?

I just ordered my OPK smileys so I don't have first hand experience with them yet but I don't think it's impossible to just have a short smiley phase. GL!!!

I am on CD14 and have EWCM. I tested last night around 7 and got an O. This morning (first urine of the day) I tested and got a smiley face!! I tested again today around 3:30 and got another O.
This is my first time using an OPK.. has this happened to anyone else?
Do you think it was a false smiley face?

Hi
I have used the CB digital kit last month. I only tested once a day vs 2x. During my first test I got a blank circle, 3 days later I got flashing smiley face and then 4 days later I got the solid smiley face, which at that point I stopped testing b/c solid smiley face would stay present on the test holder. Unfortunately I did not get pregnant and I am trying again this month. Also from reading just because you get a solid smiley face does not mean you ovulate at that moment or at all.
Stay positive and Good Luck! :hugs:

I think want1too is talking about the purple advanced clear blue and you are probably talking about the original pink cb digital opk. I have been using the pink ones for quiet alwhile now and I have the worlds shortest window I can get a smiley at noon and by 2 pm it's a blank circle again. It's horrible really.

That being said I don't think it was false. I use the cheapies with the digitals so I only use the digital if the cheapie is positive. You might want to try that to save some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->