Clear blue digital ov test!! Confused need advise and opinions!!

rrecio1440

Reaction score
I wanted to ask you ladies about something? Have yall ever heard of getting positive ov test later on after your actual first + and the later positive ov test actually being an indicator for showing positive PG results? Ive been researching other posts related to my question and have seen many comments about the positive PG being the most valid reason to why someone would be getting positive test after your first ov detection? Ok, sorry did I make sense I feel like I just didnt make any sense at all :dohh: hahaha!!

Well this is what happen after testing twice every day since cycle day 6 on Dec. 31 I got my smiley face :happydance: YAY!! Me and my hubby had sex the 1st and 2nd, we wanted to follow the directions the test gave us and that was to have intercourse 12-36hrs after getting a + result! Now I guess you would say Im about 3/4 DPO and I have been feeling horrible since the evening of the 2nd. Im talking about been having mild cramping, bloating, feeling exhausted, getting dizzy spells, head aches, tugs in the cervical area and lower back pains, oh who can forget the mood swings :shrug: I for some reason started wondering why I had been feeling this way it was unusual for me to be experiencing! So thats when I started researching and I also took another OV test since I had one left over and below and behold I got a freaking + :nope: WTH!! Idk whats going on but I really hope I didnt mess our chance up!! I was so upset I even called a representative from the Clear Blue company and she explained that the first + I got was the one I should only worry about and that the 2nd + I got is specifically why they tell in the direction not to continue testing because this stuff I guess happens and we get confused!! I tried telling her too that I notice the test from my first positive the lines werent as dark as the 2nd + and she said the lines had nothing to do with the test and women also misinterpret that as well because they think the digital test results are just like a plain old 2 lines test.. :nope: it doesnt she said thats why they are digital and cost more because they only go off of the applicators results and detect the first sign of the LH surge.. So now I feel ok about it but of course I still have doubts in the back of my head and just need to stop fussing over it but hey Im only human and want a baby!! :cry: Also another thing was my CM was very wet and stringy like its suppose to be when you ovulate and that was around the time I got my first + (Dec.31)!! This second + ive felt very dry and really havent had a heavy CM just regular cycle CM, which makes me think ok maybe the 2nd + was just a fluke ??? IDK :shrug: I need opinions ladies HELP PLEASE!!!

Pregnancy almost always causes a + OPK, as LH & HCG are both structurally the same :)

However i doubt with a PG it would pick up BFP just yet, though anythings possible! I would tell yourself its probably a 2nd LH surge (which i have been told can happen within days of 1st + OPK.

Try to wait it out a few days without thinking too much into it (if you can, lol) and take a HPT. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck x

THANKS SO MUCH!! :flower:

After ruling out all the pros and cons, I did forget to mention... That prior to getting my first + on Dec.31 I had been having this thick, wet stringy CM. I mean not to be all TMI but at times I felt like I was urinating on myself :shrug: I had read up on it and many sites said it was a great indication for ovulation soon or ovulation! :thumbup: So we had sex on Jan. 1&2. The 2nd is when the mild cramps started and after the 2nd I become very dry with my CM and its been that way since or I just have regular CM that have through out my whole cycle. My cramps stopped today, thank goodness they were making me uncomfortable! But my back pains stayed.. so weird! I dont even get back pains when I have my periods either so its new to have them out of no where :shrug:

But I am keeping a positive outlook and [-o< I get my :bfp: !!!
:dust:

Thought Id keep updates!!! :flower:

So I decided to take another OPK today to see if I was still OV from yesterday. BTW my cramping has completely stopped but I still have my lower back pains and bloating. I spoke with a OBGYN doctor who said he usually had his patients test the next day after they had received their 1st + and if they had another + on the 2nd day, than it was good confirmation for them!

Well I tested today and was hoping to get a - because if I got a + than I had more than likely missed my chance and I happen to actually be ovulating right now. I GOT A BFN!!! :happydance: THANK GOD!! So now I really do feel confident that my + on Dec.31 was correct and the + I got on Jan.5 was probably the lag from my first + LH surge. I believe I ovulated on the Jan.2 to due to thats when the cramping began and my CM was very wet, thick and stringy days prior to that! BABY DUST BABY DUST FOR ME PLEASE :dust: I need to get me a :bfp: when I test :flower:

Well it is all looking very promising :) FINGERS CROSSED!!!

I would have definately thought it to be a 2nd LH surge, i remember having it myself & thinking what the hell??!!! So in future i would test until you get 1st 1 or 2 positives in a row, and then a negative, and then stop testing to save confusion :/

Are you charting at all? If not, then i would highly recommend fertilityfriend.com. I started charting with them on this cycle and i have really learned so much from it and for the 1st time i actually feel confident as to when im ovulating and already feel like i know my body so much better, trust me its brilliant and wish id have done it yrs ago.

...Thats unless you get your :bfp: of course :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->