Clear Blue digital ovulation test help

C

chiapso

hey ladies, my first time using cb ov tests and i did the first one wrong lol the littke book thing popped up - i didnt dip for long enough.

my question is..... can you read the lines inside the monitor? there are two blue lines is it the same principle as normal ov tests? the line has to be darker than the test line?

with my IC ov tests i use to watch them increase to a positive opk can you do the same with these?

Attachments

• Picture 57.jpg
    Picture 57.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
I have used clear blue digital ovulation before and the lines are usually always accurate. If you got an error b/c you didn't dip long enough though you may not can trust the lines either. But i would always look at the lines after i got an O or a smiley and it was always pretty accurate.

i did another hun these lines are from the test with a circle and no face

I only get faint lines when I ovulate on the test strip but the machine always says I'm ovulating on the two days that it is darkest, although that's never darker than the test line. Hope that helps. X FX and Gl. X

I wouldn't bother reading the lines - the digi tests don't work quite the same as other tests. You should go by what the display says.

Yeah I agree with beccad, read the machine I have found them to be very accurate and my cm usually confirms as well. X

you should never read the lines on them i got my pos and the second line was barley therd gd luck though x

I had a smiley face and checked the lines ''just to see'' and they were both dark and about the same colour.

I would go on the smiley/no smiley face tho.

Never hurts to have a little peek tho! ha ha!

xx

The day after I took the pic, it was positive with a smiley face :D and i looked inside and the lines were darker, just like a normal IC test as dark as each other :D

Hi,
Digital Ovulation tests are driving me crazy. Got the smiley on the 11th day morning, but tested after an hour again to see big 'O'. No smiley! Tested in the evening again, no simley!! 12th day morning test yielded a smiley and then no smiley the following evening. How do I comprehend this? Does it indicate the LH surge?

Any suggestions or ideas really appreciated!

xxxyyyzzz

I don't know if the smiley machines are the same as the clear blue monitor that reads low high and peak readings, but you have to take it with fmu at the same time each morning to get accurate readings so maybe the morning ones are the right ones. Hope that helps. X

just keep bding! the smiley opk had a smiley then 4 hour later i tested again and was no face, then in the morning again and had a face so what wishing says is correct, hold wee for at least 4 hours and test once a day at same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->