Clear blue digital with weeks indicator

hopefulone17

Reaction score
Does anyone know how sensitive these are and if they are accurate before AF. I got a light positive on a blue dye (evil I know) so my doctor send me for blood work. While waiting on the results I took a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant. I read a lot of reviews of people saying it's not sensitive enough. So wanted to see if anyone had an experience?

Here is a link to a lovely pregnancy test sensitivity chart that I have found to be quite useful in my TTC journey. :) https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/compare

It looks like the Clearblue digitals are about 50 mIU/hCG. The higher the number, the lower the sensitivity. With my DD, I tested with a Clearblue Digital 2 days before AF was due and it said negative. I tested again one day after missed AF, and got a positive. I think it really just depends on when you conceived, and how long it took your little bean to implant!

I can't wait to hear what your blood results say!! FX for you!!! (P.S. those blue dye tests really are so tricky!).

I really hope the test didn't lie I've heard horrible things about blue dye but it was thick enough to be convincing

I really hope the test didn't lie I've heard horrible things about blue dye but it was thick enough to be convincing

The problem I've always had with blue dye is the evap lines (because that light grey color is close enough to the light blue to make you get line eye pretty quickly). Did the line show up under the time limit? Honestly, if you saw it and it was thick enough for it to be convincing, then I'm sure it was your BFP!! I've got my FX for you! Did you happen to snap a picture of the test?

The problem I've always had with blue dye is the evap lines (because that light grey color is close enough to the light blue to make you get line eye pretty quickly). Did the line show up under the time limit? Honestly, if you saw it and it was thick enough for it to be convincing, then I'm sure it was your BFP!! I've got my FX for you! Did you happen to snap a picture of the test?

I did! It's harder to see here

Attachments

• IMG_6860.jpg
    IMG_6860.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 43
I definitely see something there!!! It's hard to tell the color though, because it's so faint (at least in the picture. It could just be because I'm viewing it on mobile). Does it look more blue in person?

it does the picture doesn't do it justice at all. it looks just like the control line just really faint

it does the picture doesn't do it justice at all. it looks just like the control line just really faint

Oh, how exciting!!! I am sure it's your BFP. :happydance: Do you know about how soon you'll receive the blood results?

I actually got them just now.. It was negative but they said to retest in 7-8 days so I called to inquire if there was any sort of increase in my levels to suggest a retest... I am sure though that even if i do end up with a bfp that it still may have been just an evap since it was so early! and as usual once you get a negative AF starts her journey... I've started cramping... But I guess you're not out until AF shows.

I was worried about that. :( Those blue dye tests are notorious for those. I'm so sorry the results came back negative. I had read somewhere that even blood testing can come back with a false negative if taken too early. So FX that AF stays away and your BFP is on its way!

yes its was way early at the time of the blood test I was still 4-5 days away from AF (today I am 2-3) and they won't usually even do it unless you're late

It's crazy how much of a difference only a few days can make! Keep me updated!! x

AF due tomorrow and I have a weird heavy/tight feeling in lower abdomen

AF due tomorrow and I have a weird heavy/tight feeling in lower abdomen

FX AF stays away!!!!! I had dull aches in my lower abdomen day before my period was due (with my DD). I tested the day after she didn't show and got my positive, so hang in there! It's not over until AF shows up (totally uninvited of course). :wacko:

AF due today and didn't show will test tomorrow is still not here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->