Clear blue digital with weeks indicator

AF still not here. Tested this morning with a CB digi and got a BFN :( I believe AF is playing the same tricks on me it did last month and I will just start really late

AF still not here. Tested this morning with a CB digi and got a BFN :( I believe AF is playing the same tricks on me it did last month and I will just start really late

I'm so sorry about your BFN. :hugs: Fx AF continues to stay away and your BFP comes soon!!

I'm so sorry about your BFN. :hugs: Fx AF continues to stay away and your BFP comes soon!!

Sooo... tonight I was excercising which I haven't done in a while. And anytime I would lift my weights above my chest something in my stomach would almost tug against it.

Huh! That's definitely odd! Perhaps it's a sign :)

maybe AF still not here... 2 days late.. still not getting my hopes up as I was 6 days last month

Don't give up yet! Fx she stays away for a long time. :) Getting excited!!!

I've decided ( If i can stick with it) that I am not going to test unless I completely miss this month, as in AF hasn't arrived by the time its due next cycle

Wow! You have a lot more willpower than I would have!! Fx that you do miss the month! GL!!! :)

I wouldn't necessarily call it will power more like tired of seeing BFN... I just saw your signature... when did you get your BFP?

I wouldn't necessarily call it will power more like tired of seeing BFN... I just saw your signature... when did you get your BFP?

I understand. I sincerely hope you get that BFP this cycle. :hugs: I got it yesterday at 10dpo. I haven't been posting it to a lot of threads I'm a part of because I was worried about coming across as insensitive to anyone who just needed support and encouragement during their 2ww.

I understand that, I am genuinely excited for anyone who gets a bfp! so congratulations! Going into 10 month of trying but I know we all just want the same thing in the end and thats a bfp and healthy baby, so its exciting to see others get it!

I understand that, I am genuinely excited for anyone who gets a bfp! so congratulations! Going into 10 month of trying but I know we all just want the same thing in the end and thats a bfp and healthy baby, so its exciting to see others get it!

Thank you very much. :) Yes, that is very true, and a great outlook. I really appreciate your genuine kindness and excitement. :) I've got my fx that you get your BFP very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->