Clear Blue Fertility Monitor £25

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
I wanted to pop this in TTC as well, as i was collecting my prescription yesterday i noticed that on the pharmacy bottom shelf they had CBFM's on offer at less than £25! (it was £24 and something pence)

I don't need one myself as i'm PG but you TTC Ladies might be interested!

Please can you tell me the name of your chemist so i can see if our local one has the same offer.. as i really would like one but am struggling with the price that they are normally...many thanks :hugs:

d'oh I thought I'd put it in.
It's the tesco pharmacy

thanks for replying so soon , just been to mine and they havent got any in :cry:
thanks anyway

i know its cheeky but if they have any left when you're next in would it be possible for you to get one and i'll send you money??
i understand if you wouldnt want to do this its just really cant afford to pay full price for one
I couldnt find out how to send you a private email :blush:
Many thanks

Hi thanks for letting us know i got one and wouldnt of before as way too expensive but it seems really good .
Thanks again.
Kind regards.x

tesco pharmacy but i had to go to a few as some tesco`s didnt have them.

I have also checked my local stores - none in stock :cry: I really cannot afford one at the full price and would be very grateful if anyone had brought and extra one! and wanted to sell it on - (cheeky I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->