Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Brycekaesyn

Reaction score
Hi there! I was wondering if any of you ladies used this before? I started using it on day 5 of AF and I am now on day 19 on the monitor. It has been reading high for 9 days now. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you!!

Very new to all this, but I started using mine too for the first time this month. Days 5 & 6 were low, days 7,8,9,10,11,12 were high then I peaked on 13 & 14.

Now on day 19 on my monitor and in limbo so constantly reading all the threads trying to make sense of any symptoms I may/may not have!

So hopefully your peak should come soon! Best of luck xx

Very new to all this, but I started using mine too for the first time this month. Days 5 & 6 were low, days 7,8,9,10,11,12 were high then I peaked on 13 & 14.

Now on day 19 on my monitor and in limbo so constantly reading all the threads trying to make sense of any symptoms I may/may not have!

So hopefully your peak should come soon! Best of luck xx

Did you start on day 1 of AF? I can't wait to see the three bars!

Hi Ya,

Yes I started on day 1 of AF. My cycles are pretty regular at 27/28 days so I guess I'm quite lucky there. Do you have long cycles? That may be why yours hasn't peaked yet??

I read some of the other posts on a thread specifically for the CBFM and they were saying sometimes the monitor can take a couple of months to get used to your cycle.

Have a look for the thread, it's in the TTC bit...actually I think there's a couple of them but there seems to be a lot of information in there....and there's a lot of people who know far more than I do!!

I hope you get your peak soon.....seeing the little egg appear on the screen is very exciting!
:happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"