clear Blue or First Response?

mummaof2bumps

Reaction score
I have noticed that the majority of you ladies tend to use FRER HPTs, why is that? Is it just personal preference or is there a vaild reason? I have always been an avid CB user, particularly the one that has the weeks indicator. Am mostly just curious to hear what you ladies have to say:)

I really don't know, to be honest...so I'm curious what other ladies have to say.

My first guess would be cost, but I think they are about the same in price.

I feel like with the Digi you have a clear yes or no.

With the First Response there is more room for a 'maybe I am, I think I see a line even though it's super faint."

Seems crazy, since most of us want a clear yes or no. I wouldn't take a Digi unless I got a line on a First Response.

First response is much more sensitive than a digital test, so most ladies use these first then a digital to confirm pregnancy. Clearblue blue dye (the none digital ones) are known to form bad evaps too.

I use first response but then I back it up with a clear blue digi. I end up spending a fortune on pregnancy tests (or rather my OH does :haha:)

First response is very sensitive and tells u as early as 6 days before af like 9 dpo. Clear blue is not as sensitive but spells it out for u lol. So frer first then clear blue. And some ladies use frer to check progression as well. Hope this helps xx

I was got two positives on first response but not pregnant on clear blue two days later so definitely first response for me was gutted when it said not pregnant but was all ok :)

Personally I have found they are better... I done about 10 IC and 3 clearblue digitals and they all said negative, so i went straight out and bought a FRER... Was positive straight away, :) x

WOW! Thank you all so very much for the input:). I have always gone for clear blue, but will not get me a couple FRER to back up the ICs I got to help with my testing addiction, lol. Congrats to those that are preggers and to those who will get their much wanted BFP soon!!!!♡♥♡♥♡♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->