clear blue ovulation monitor

freefalling

Reaction score
Hey ladies, how are you all? good i hope. Just wondered if anyone had any joy with the cbom. I am on day 8 and it says high fertility, not getting too excited this will end in a baby, i know these things can take time.

Just really obsessed with reading reviews on it and OH is sick of me bleeting on about it so thought i would ask like minded girlies who are ttc as well x x

Hi hun this is my 1st cycle and got my high on the 2nd day had 5 days of highs then 2 peak days then a high again now its back down to low.
We bedded on every high and both peaks now just on my 2week wait i hope i conceive soon.

I use it in conjunction with temping. On my third cycle using it I conceived!! We BD'd on both of the peak days. Unfortunately I miscarried, so am back to using it! I think it's good. Unfortunately I had to reset it (I miscarried at 12 weeks and my cycles are a bit screwy now!)... so am back on month 1, and it takes a while to 'get to know you'!!

Hoping to fall again soon... so fingers crossed for us!

oooh i really hope it ends in a BFP for us all... there are so many good reviews for it. I am finding it ok to use, you? I will def be checking up to see how you get on. Everything crossed, when is your AF due. I am like clockwork on the 20th so LONG wait but all good things come to those who wait. To be honest it was a massive relief to see i must be "working" when it responded, my sis had terrible trouble getting preggers and i was bit scared, always thinking the worst.

Everyone i see or talk too is either pregnant or got kids! Feeling very old and VERY broody. Please let it happen quickly!

gosh, thats really sad, miscarrying must be awful. I really hope it works as quickly as the first time. Isn't modern technology amazing??? I've never ever been pregnant, we spend so much of our lives desperately trying not too then we are deperate to get pregnant! Women huh?? I blame our blody clock, mine is driving me MAD x

Hey!! I'm not too sure when AF is due. As I recently miscarried (March), it's made my cycles go a bit mental! I think... AF could be anywhere between the 9th and the 16th!! Fingers crossed though that she stays away for the next 9 months for the both of us! (and that the wee eggy sticks this time!).

I know what you mean about relief when you get a high or peak day! Although I've had 3 high days now... and just want a peak!

Keep me updated sweets on how you get on!

temping... taking your temperature every morning. Your temperature rises when you ovulate, so it's a good way to see your cycle more clearly. If you're interested I'd recommend you check out www.fertilityfriend.com

or, look at my signature... it'll show you the chart from when I fell preggers.

Well I was really happy with mine until last month (my 3rd month of using it) when it didn't give me a peak. This made me think I wasn't going to ov last month but my opks gave me positive and fertility friend also gave me an ovulation date so I'm pretty sure I did ov. Although my CBFM perhaps didn't give me a peak as I did get up twice in the night to go to the loo near when my peak should have been so perhaps this is why. The one thing I do love about it is it gives you something to pee on throughout the month and I love POAS!!!

gosh, its like a science lol!! Will def look into it, thanks doll.

If we conceived we will have Feb babies, be perfect for summer walks, oh stop! I am getting carried away again.

Lets hope our beans hold on tight xx

Well I was really happy with mine until last month (my 3rd month of using it) when it didn't give me a peak. This made me think I wasn't going to ov last month but my opks gave me positive and fertility friend also gave me an ovulation date so I'm pretty sure I did ov. Although my CBFM perhaps didn't give me a peak as I did get up twice in the night to go to the loo near when my peak should have been so perhaps this is why. The one thing I do love about it is it gives you something to pee on throughout the month and I love POAS!!!

mmm maybe just wee-ed out all the good stuff (HZ i think i mean). Mind you, if ya gotta go ya gotta go! :hissy:

Its such a massive relief to see it high, i can't wait to see peak, i will be a happy bunny that day, whoop whoop :happydance:

How come the human race survived without these gadgets? its so flammin hard to get up the duff!!! :dohh:

I know. When I got my first peak, I was so excited, as excited as if I were pregnant. Silly really but whatever keeps me happy! It drives my husband mad seeing all these test sticks laying around everywhere as, for some reason, I don't like to throw them away straight away, I like to compare the lines each morning! I am a woman obsessed!!! But my husband says that as long as it keeps me happy and out of trouble, then he's not bothered!

I know. When I got my first peak, I was so excited, as excited as if I were pregnant. Silly really but whatever keeps me happy! It drives my husband mad seeing all these test sticks laying around everywhere as, for some reason, I don't like to throw them away straight away, I like to compare the lines each morning! I am a woman obsessed!!! But my husband says that as long as it keeps me happy and out of trouble, then he's not bothered!

Snap! Its def exciting to know your body actually does what its meant too!! we will be sad together. I love wee-ing on my stick, i will be disappointed when it doesn't ask for a stick <-----

My OH is excited but says i am becoming obsessed too xx

I used the fertility monitor for one month and got pregnant strraight away, I was amazed beings as my husband had been away so we'd only managed to have sex twice all month - but luckily we timed it for a peak and to my amazement we got a BFP :yipee: I've now got a three month old little boy and recommend the fertility montior to everyone. Good luck ladies I hope you get your BFPs soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->