Clear Blue ovulation tests - not working?

schnoogles

Reaction score
I was just wondering whether any of you ladies have experience with the Clear Blue ovulation tests.

I usually show signs of ovulation around the 14th day of my cycle. The last 2 months I have had no signs of ovulation. Last month I was worried so used tests and ovulated 2 days early with no signs except the positive test.

I am now on day 14 of this cycle. I got faint lines on days 11 & 12 and absolutely no second line on days 13 and 14. However I have had steadily increasing EWCM since saturday (day 11) which today has reached levels that I have never known before. I have had pains in my boobs today and yesterday. Everything points towards ovulation except for the tests. Can you miss the surge between tests?

DH is away with work tonight, but we BDed on day 11 and 13, are we still in with a chance even without a positive test?

Also, as I have had loads of EWCM, does this mean that I am more fertile then the last 2 months where I have had none?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just so confused!!

Sperm can live 3-5 days so if you O today you're fine.

You can miss the surge. It can be as short as 10 hours according to my research.

The ewcm is a super good for fertility. Sperm can live longer if its there. Sounds like you guys timed it great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->